5 pounds by Halloween!

Options
Anyone wanna join me in -trying- to lose weight for halloween? Add me! I'm online every day and try to stay pretty active and motivated. My calorie intake is 1300-1500 and I will be doing Insanity for the next two months!!

Current Weight: 135lbs
Goal Weight (by Halloween): 130lbs
Ultimate Goal Weight: 120lbs
Height: 5'3"

Costume! - Either Mrs. Mia Wallace, Black Canary, or a super creepy zombie thing hehe

Replies

• thunderwoods
    thunderwoods Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Halloween is my favorite holiday! Would love to lose a LOT more than 5 lbs total, but 5 by Halloween sounds great!

Current Weight: 165lbs
    Goal Weight (by Halloween): 160lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 140lbs
    Height: 5'2"

As for the costume, my husband & I always hold a "Dead & Breakfast" party, so I would love to find a black dress to stencil like this one:
    http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ea/ef/3f/eaef3f82bfa9c689edfa65d6d51b1357.jpg
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Oh fun...my family and I always dress up for Halloween. We were recently invited to a Super Hero Themed party and I think I'll go as the Hulk again and hope to be much leaner than last year.

Current Weight: 192
    Goal Weight (by Halloween): 195
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 205
    Height: 5'10"

Last Years Costume:
    Hulk.jpg
  • wideturn
    wideturn Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Oh dead and breakfast is cute! And I love the hulk and spidey pics :D
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Me!!
    Current weight: 131
    GW: 126

Costume: I want to be Princess Jasmine this year! Lol
  • thunderwoods
    Options
    Love the hulk costume - Spidey is looking very dapper too!
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm into that!! LOVE Halloween! One of my belly dance troupes does a Halloween number every year (my profile photo is my Steampunk Frankenstein costume). This year we're doing a belly dance take on a twisted Alice in Wonderland. A little more mainstream, but I think our take is pretty fresh.

Weight: 128.5ish
    Goal Weight: 123ish
    UGW: 120
  • Snugglebunny217
    Options
    Me too! I want to be a sexy lady bug. I've ~always~ wanted to be a sexy lady bug, but didn't really have the confidence for it.

Today's weight: 131
    Goal weight by Halloween: 126
  • wideturn
    Options
    Me!!
    Current weight: 131
    GW: 126

Costume: I want to be Princess Jasmine this year! Lol

Ohhhh nice! And even more motivation to work your body! I don't think I'd have the confidence to do jasmine, so props to you!!
  • Errinwalker
    Errinwalker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to track 5 pounds with you guys. I signed my mom up for a tough mudder and in return she signed me up for a half marathon right before Halloween. Losing 5 pounds would be a great help for both those events.
    Stats:
    CW:150.8
    GW: 145.8
  • PriscillaLaine
    PriscillaLaine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Halloween is my FAVOURITE holiday! The only downside is I live in the UK, so there's not as much enthusiasm for it as I would like!

I did Mia Wallace two years ago:

tumblr_mcviy3U3YL1qcvfmeo1_500_zpscd2c451b.jpg

Not the most flattering photo, but I was overdosed!

This year I want to do The Painted Doll from The Devil's Carnival

Hoping to lose a little more than 5, but it's definitely a good goal (:

Starting weight: 143
    Goal Weight: 138
    5'6"
  • wideturn
    Options
    I love your Mia wallace!! haha

Does anyone have exercise plans or diet plans they'd like to share?
  • tigerlily886
    tigerlily886 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I should do this. I need to up my exercise to enjoy all the yummy fall foods.

Current weight: 135 pounds.
    Goal weight: 130 pounds.
    Ultimate goal weight: 120 pounds.

I want to go as the evil queen. My husband is going as Robin Hood. The evil queen and Robin Hood were an item in Once Upon a time, so it would be a couple's costume.
  • PriscillaLaine
    PriscillaLaine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love your Mia wallace!! haha

Does anyone have exercise plans or diet plans they'd like to share?

Thanks! It was a total hassle trying to get the syringe to stay on, not going to lie, I super-glued it to myself. Worked well until some random guy accidentally ripped it off! (Oh the pain)

In terms of plans, I'm not really doing any specific, my main goal is to just stick with consistency, have less days going over my calories etc.

Also, millions more squats! Need to get a nice bum for this years costume!
  • qstneverything
    qstneverything Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Oh god last Halloween I looked awful, I'm definitely in.

SW: 90 kilos (198 pounds)
    GW: 87.5 kilos (193 pounds)

That's to lose 5 pounds by Halloween which I think I'll do. My real goal will be 85 kilos, which is 5 kilos. I think I can do this. :) Weigh in Fridays!
  • wideturn
    Options
    Oh god last Halloween I looked awful, I'm definitely in.

SW: 90 kilos (198 pounds)
    GW: 87.5 kilos (193 pounds)

That's to lose 5 pounds by Halloween which I think I'll do. My real goal will be 85 kilos, which is 5 kilos. I think I can do this. :) Weigh in Fridays!

Yea I was Sookie from Trueblood and I was definitely not the same weight class as Anna Paquin...
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)! I want to loose a little more than that by I secretly love 5lb goals :)

This years costume choices : robin hood, etch a sketch or a group costume with my roommate of the homemade variety.

CW: 146.7
    GW: 135(?)
    5'3- soon to be 21 yr old female.

I question my goal weight because I haven't seen the 140's since high school and I never used to weight so im not sure where ill be happiest haha.

My thoughts on how to get there will be....sticking to calories, working out 6 times a week ( normal now), workouts will include my own versions of hitt workouts ( 40seconds run, 10 burpees, 40 seconds run x 10 for example) + cardio.

That and staying positive :)
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Would love to join! I am 5 pounds from my ultimate goal and if I have some new friends on here who want to loose 5 pounds as well that would be great. Here are my stats:

Current Weight: 140 pounds
    Goal Weight (by Halloween): 135 pounds
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 135 pounds

Not sure yet what I am going to be for Halloween... I need to start thinking!!
  • thunderwoods
    Options
    Update:

Current Weight: 163 pounds

down 2 lbs since we started this! Keep going everyone!!
  • wideturn
    Options
    Anyone wanna join me in -trying- to lose weight for halloween? Add me! I'm online every day and try to stay pretty active and motivated. My calorie intake is 1300-1500 and I will be doing Insanity for the next two months!!

Current Weight: 135lbs
    Goal Weight (by Halloween): 130lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 120lbs

Costume! - Either Mrs. Mia Wallace, Black Canary, or a super creepy zombie thing hehe

UPDATE:

Current Weight: 133.6lbs

KEEP IT GOING GUYS!!!!
  • shrinkingfinally
    shrinkingfinally Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is the perfect group! I live in Salem, MA, home of the Salem Witch Trials, so Halloween is basically the biggest holiday of the year for me. I sincerely have no idea how much I weigh at the moment, as I forgot my scale in NC when I moved but I hope to buy one today or maybe Tuesday. Last I weighed myself I was in at 135lbs, but I've definitely put some weight on at school. I've been waaay over eating and really neglecting my health.

CW:140
    Halloween GW: 135-130lbs
    UGW: 110lbs

Me and my two roommates are being Berlioz, Marie, and Toulouse (the kittens from The Aristocats!) one night, but Halloween here is a month long thing, so I'll probably have about 10 more by the end of the month! :3 I usually end up doing a face paint intensive costume at some point.

I can't wait to be able to start posting!