Just curious....

Options
Is it a horrible thing that I eat Dannon's light and fit greek yogurt sometimes 3 times a day? I love it, and it's an awesome source of protein.

Replies

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Nope. I recently tried it and I love it...maybe more than chobani. The first one I tried was Chocolate Raspberry because, well, chocolate and raspberry :heart: It's got a really good consistency.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten Dannon in like...10-15 years.
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Ha, that still exists.
  • radcas11
    radcas11 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I didn't like the chocolate raspberry. It was a little sour to me. I'm obsessed with the banana cream!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Key lime pie is also pretty good.
  • freakhazerd2424
    freakhazerd2424 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Yup I like it alot. I eat one everyday for my sweet tooth
  • radcas11
    Options
    I'll have to give that one a try. I've been a little scared of it lol.
  • Su_ziq
    Su_ziq Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I eat the Dannon light and fit diabetic friendly yogurt... Low in calories, sugar, carbs! I always used to have plain yogurt - but this in vanilla is great! Even my boyfriend liked it!
  • Su_ziq
    Su_ziq Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think I will try the light and fit greek you are talking about - take it with me on my upcoming family vacation!
  • radcas11
    Options
    It's wonderful! I've had gastric bypass, and the sugar in it doesn't bother me at all, and I'm pretty sensitive to sugar. It's hard to get all my protein in, but this yogurt makes it really easy.
  • alfonsinarosinsky
    alfonsinarosinsky Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I don't eat the Dannon brand but I do eat Chobani 3 times a day. It's not a problem if you can fit it it..
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Too much artificial stuff in them for me... I don't like the aftertaste. I got one to finish then I'm done with them.