4 week bootcamp + MFP Results

Options
merisaOct3
merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
Feeling great about my 4 week bootcamp results! Thanks to Xtreme Fitness Bootcamp in Columbus, Ohio for a great session!

Down almost 6 lbs, over 4% body fat, and 4.75" overall. (Weight with clothes, shoes, and a few sips of water)

Woohoo!

0879e9aa-2c80-40b2-a0e6-2e79248cbb4d.jpg

Replies

• Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • merisaOct3
    Options
    Thank you!
  • crzdirector
    crzdirector Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! I bet you feel amazing.
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Good job!!
  • GypsyPirate
    GypsyPirate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Tell me more! I live in Columbus, Ohio. Is this an ongoing thing or was it at a local gym?
  • merisaOct3
    Options
    Tell me more! I live in Columbus, Ohio. Is this an ongoing thing or was it at a local gym?

It's an ongoing bootcamp! The next session will start Sept. 8 I think! xtremefitnesscolumbus.com/

This is the third session I've done (not consecutively) over about 18 mo. time frame. Consistent results!
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I am also in Columbus, where is this held?
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options

It's an ongoing bootcamp! The next session will start Sept. 8 I think! xtremefitnesscolumbus.com/

This is the third session I've done (not consecutively) over about 18 mo. time frame. Consistent results!

Thank you sooo much! Imma check it out. Just joined the 30 challenge the YMCA is starting in Sept. Not sure if its exclusive to the C-bus area or nationwide but I'm excited to do it!
  • merisaOct3
    Options
    I am also in Columbus, where is this held?

Check out the link I posted above! It's at the Four Seasons Golf Center (in the dome) on Broad Street in East Columbus. Really convenient to Gahanna, Whitehall, and Reynoldsburg.
  • snowboardRN
    snowboardRN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    I started boot camp at the Y last week, but they only have it twice a week so I've been hitting up some TRX classes too.
    How many days a week did you go?
  • merisaOct3
    Options
    Oops, sorry I didn't respond sooner.

I went 4 days/week two of the weeks, and 5 days/week two of the weeks. Supplemented with yoga and walking the days I didn't go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!