dvdlover
dvdlover Posts: 719 Member
1/2 pounds ground beef
3/4 cup barbecue sauce divided any other flavor you care for
1 pkg 2.1 oz each fully cooked bacon chopped
6 slices 1 oz each provolone cheese
1/2 cup french fried onions

400 degrees
mix beef 1/4 cup barbecue sauce and bacon in medium bowl place half of the beef mixture into an ungreased 8x8-inch baking dish spreading to the sides of the dish top with cheese overlapping as needed cover cheese with remaining beef mixture press gently bake 35 minutes or until cooked through drain excess drippings spoon remaining 1/2 cup barbecue sauce over meatloaf and sprinkle with onions bake 5 minutes more
calories 363 fat 20 g cholesterol 76mg sodium 804mg fiber 0 g sugars 12 g protein 27 g

Replies

• ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Ooohhh gawdddd :love:
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Cut into how many serving sizes?
  • bigislandgrrl
    bigislandgrrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    DVDLover - Do you ever post anything that is actually healthy? Ive seen nothing from you but fat and sugar laden foods. You never post the calorie count, which by looking at your recipes are EXPLODING with calories - are you some sort of troll that gets kicks coming on a healthy eating site to jerk with people? How do these recipes help people reach their goals? If you want to share these recipes - why not go and share them somewhere else?
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    DVDLover - Do you ever post anything that is actually healthy? Ive seen nothing from you but fat and sugar laden foods. You never post the calorie count, which by looking at your recipes are EXPLODING with calories - are you some sort of troll that gets kicks coming on a healthy eating site to jerk with people? How do these recipes help people reach their goals? If you want to share these recipes - why not go and share them somewhere else?
    Word.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Because we all have the same goals? :huh: :noway:

350x700px-LL-eb14b4fa_img-20120413-00900.jpeg
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

Dude, did you even read the end of the post? Which has nutritional info in it... it's not that critical..and like randomtai said, we all don't have the same goals... some are trying to gain weight while others are maintaining... some are bulking, some are cutting... and then there are those who are losing weight...

I personally am trying to lose weight but don't want to eat the "diet food" no taste sounds disgusting food that many others post here... THIS however sounds good... I may make it.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options

Dude, did you even read the end of the post? Which has nutritional info in it... it's not that critical..and like randomtai said, we all don't have the same goals... some are trying to gain weight while others are maintaining... some are bulking, some are cutting... and then there are those who are losing weight...

I personally am trying to lose weight but don't want to eat the "diet food" no taste sounds disgusting food that many others post here... THIS however sounds good... I may make it.

I agree. There's no reason to go attacking another member, if you don't' like it don't' eat it.
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Holy yum!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options

There's nothing wrong with fat or sugar. Fat content in this recipe would depend on the type of beef used, so that could be reduced easily. Several other things could easily be adjusted if you're that worried about calories, which makes posting exact numbers unnecessary anyway. Don't attack a poster for having different goals than you do.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    calories 363 fat 20 g cholesterol 76mg sodium 804mg fiber 0 g sugars 12 g protein 27 g

See that bolded parts it shows calories, and nutritional info, it would be nice to know if this serves 4 or 6 or 8...I would guess 4 judging by an 8x8 pan.

Seems pretty good nutritionally to me. Easy for that to fit most people goals as a meal.

There is nothing wrong with Fat.
    There is nothing wrong with sugar.

I for one hope DVDLover keeps sharing recipes here, the one's i've tried are fantastic.

No one not one single person has made you come in and review this recipe, and I know for a fact no one will force YOU to make it, let alone eat it.
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options

The name of this board is "Recipes". The OP is sharing a recipe. What's the big deal?
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options

Do you even moderation?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

There was nutritional information in there, and what is your definition of "healthy"? According to the calculations this is 360 cals/serving. That's not really difficult to fit into a day, even if people are working with 1200 cal goals. I would serve it with mashed potatoes and corn and still have room for ice cream for dessert. The recipe sounds tasty, thanks for posting DVDlover!
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Cut into how many serving sizes?

One. Mine. :love:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    My butcher shop makes bacon burger. Bacon and sirloin ground together for happiness and joy.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Somethings exploding here and it ain't 360 calories.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options

You do realize that he's not going to stop posting recipes just because you're stalking his posts with this comment, right?

Life tip: Get one.
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I used to eat bacon and it was delicious. Liquid smoke flavoring and some extra salt is a very acceptable substitute in most recipes.

It is just a personal preference that I don't eat pork anymore,

Number of servings? I'd say it's just one serving at most restaurants. Noms.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    You had me at bacon
    (on another note, why is there no drooling smiley on here?!?!)
  • jfboomer
    jfboomer Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You had me at bacon
    (on another note, why is there no drooling smiley on here?!?!)

big-drooling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Done.