I had 4 slices of pizza :(

Options
Tanie98
Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
how many calories in one slice of pizza on avarage?

Replies

• acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I would use something like Domino's nutrition calculator to guess at the calories per slice: https://order.dominos.com/en/pages/content/nutritional/cal-o-meter.jsp
  • Tanie98
    Options
    I would use something like Domino's nutrition calculator to guess at the calories per slice: https://order.dominos.com/en/pages/content/nutritional/cal-o-meter.jsp

thank you
  • nievebrienne
    Options
    Did you try searching on the food part. I have had good luck finding fast food items. I did have to do the math on the 5 piece since i only ate the 3 piece and had to look for another one that let me get the right number of calories listed. But i have been pretty impressed with the listings. It all depends on deep dish, toppings, extra cheese.. all that. But i bet there is pizza on there and might actually have your guilty pleasure listed.

Dont beat yourself up to bad... log it and move on.

Absolutely. It's good to "fall off the wagon" every once in a while - but maybe next time try to plan it so you know when it will happen. "Binge days" are helpful to keep you going the rest of the time!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    Between 180 and 300 per slice is what I've seen. I do just look up standard ones though to find out. Try to look for the brand and flavour you were eating. Were they thin crust? Whole wheat? Deep dish?
  • Tanie98
    Options
    Between 180 and 300 per slice is what I've seen. I do just look up standard ones though to find out. Try to look for the brand and flavour you were eating. Were they thin crust? Whole wheat? Deep dish?

They were thick crust,with bacon,pineapple,and harm and tons of chesse.so I believe I used up my daily calorie goal even though I burned 1000 calories at the gym.My daily calorie goal is 1300 plus 1000 from the gym today
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    Around 800.
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I had 4 slices the other day, mine was thin crust with pepperoni and cheese and it was 1100. I had saved calories for mine, but I won't do that again, I was so sick on my stomach the next morning!
  • mermaid2290
    mermaid2290 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Once slice is probably 400? if you burnt 1000 cal at the gym though, you should still be able to eat a light dinner.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    If I have 4 slices of pizza, it's only because 5 were not available.
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

This. I wasn't sure what stopped you at 4.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Depends on the crust, toppings, size of the pizza....all of that. Anywhere from 150 calories for a thin crust veggie pizza, to 480 for a pan crust meat lover's.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options

They were thick crust,with bacon,pineapple,and harm and tons of chesse.so I believe I used up my daily calorie goal even though I burned 1000 calories at the gym.My daily calorie goal is 1300 plus 1000 from the gym today

I'd say about 350, but it should be in the MFP tracker. If you have 2300 calories for the day, you're still good!
  • lizzybathory
    Options
    I have been there, oh boy. What I usually try to do when I've eaten a lot more than I intended is to spend a little time thinking about it, so that the next time I'm tempted I can reflect a little bit more. Then I plan some really fun workouts for myself to catch up on calories in the long run. If you're usually a gym-goer, rather than trying to sweat off an additional however-many calories it was, maybe you should take yourself on a nice hike outside this weekend, or find a place to rent a kayak from? Do something positive that will both make you feel good and help you get yourself back on track. :)
  • Tanie98
    Options

This. I wasn't sure what stopped you at 4.

Well duh, i didn't want to use up all my daily calorie
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    It could be between 150 and 400 calories depending on the size and ingredients.

I would be proud of myself for stopping at 4. I can easily eat 6 slices.