Desk Job

Options
2»

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I do 20 squats in the bathroom stall every time I go :)

Good idea!!!! I'll give that a try :)

HAHAHAHA, I remember that thread!

HR called someone in because there were complaints about her *kitten* noises in the bathroom.

Oh man, that was classic.
  • iluv2sing1
    iluv2sing1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've had that concern as well, so far .... no complaints. :glasses:
  • JennyCallanan
    JennyCallanan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I do 20 squats in the bathroom stall every time I go :)

Good idea!!!! I'll give that a try :)

HAHAHAHA, I remember that thread!

HR called someone in because there were complaints about her *kitten* noises in the bathroom.

Oh man, that was classic.

LOL!!! too funny
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    kegels
    +1 LMBO!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I love my time at the gym and wouldn't want to "squeeze in" my work-out while I am trying to do my job. To me that would not be a true work-out.

If you can make it happen, join a gym or get some equipment for home and give 100% to your work-outs.

I agree with this.

It's okay to want to be active during your workday and do some of the suggested things, but I would in no way substitute that for an actual workout.
  • JennyCallanan
    JennyCallanan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love my time at the gym and wouldn't want to "squeeze in" my work-out while I am trying to do my job. To me that would not be a true work-out.

If you can make it happen, join a gym or get some equipment for home and give 100% to your work-outs.

I agree with this.

It's okay to want to be active during your workday and do some of the suggested things, but I would in no way substitute that for an actual workout.

I am not looking to substatute a workout. I still use the gym for an hour and play tennis. I was looking for suggestions on things I could do in my free time while at my desk. I don't want to just sit still