MFP program question

Options
Does anyone know of a way to delete some of the foods on my frequent list? I have accumulated quite a few.

Replies

• Jim_Barteck
    Jim_Barteck Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    On the website, just go into your Frequent list and select the ones which you'd like deleted. At the bottom of the list is a button to "Delete from List."

Voila!
  • ljminto
    ljminto Posts: 52
    Options
    On the website, just go into your Frequent list and select the ones which you'd like deleted. At the bottom of the list is a button to "Delete from List."

Voila!

i hate to sound like a doof, but i dont SEE a place to go TO my frequent list other than when i want to select food from it. From there, I dont see a delete button.. lol :/
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Its only there when you go to add to your diary, at the top of the page is a tab that says frequent. Not all foods can be deleted for some reason.
  • ljminto
    Options
    Its only there when you go to add to your diary, at the top of the page is a tab that says frequent. Not all foods can be deleted for some reason.

ok..i'll try there..thank you!
  • ljminto
    Options

ok..i'll try there..thank you!

that worked! thanks!! i wish you could delete some of your "recents" too!! lol
  • shireeniebeanie
    shireeniebeanie Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I wish that too... that's why sometimes I'll do the "quick add calories" if I don't want to see it offered on my list again later.
  • ljminto
    Options
    I wish that too... that's why sometimes I'll do the "quick add calories" if I don't want to see it offered on my list again later.
    [/qu

havent thought of that..thats a good idea! :)