100 pounds down

Options
mygrl4meee
mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
Hi everyone,
I have been logging my food and work outs for 2 years and 7 months! This website has been a life saver for me. I started aiming to lose 50 lbs cause it was all I could wrap my head around.
I hit that within the first 12 months on here and have just kept lowering my goal. I am 5'10. I went from 272lbs to 172lbs. I have a healthy bmi now. I am only aiming for about 2 more pounds off but I still have fitness goals.
I like to run. I love body combat class at the YMCA. I hope to start doing body attack on occasion too. At home I am following the workout plan for body combat but slower cause I can't commit to six days a week and the other fitness stuff I enjoy doing.
I eat everything in moderation. I have had my bad days but honestly I never got so far off track that I would lose weight and then gain it back.
I will continue to log my calories and workout so if I lose a few more pounds than my goal weight of 170lbs I will be okay with that.. I wish I knew how to post pictures but I believe my profile is open and there are a couple from my start weight, some from the middle and my profile picture is my most recent from this past week.

Replies

• skidd93
    skidd93 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weightloss!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, an awesome VICTORY for sure!
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Brilliant achievement. I looked through your pics, you look like a different person! Well done! :smile:
  • jroblesfit
    Options
    GREAT Job! I look forward to posting the same way in a year (or less) 1 lb at a time, I just have to remember that!
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congrats :)
  • KathrynEMcGrady
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • AShannon54
    AShannon54 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! 100 pounds is a great achievement! It's like dropping 12 gallons of water. I really can't imagine picking up 12 gallons of water and carrying around all day. I would be completely exhausted. You must feel great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!