New Life

Options
I have been using this site for 5 days now. It was recommended by a friend and so far I really like keeping track of what I eat daily. I have been trying to lose weight for years, yoyo dieting. It is time for me to step up and do something right for a change.

Replies

• xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've only been hear a little over a week, but I LOVE this site! SO many positive strangers are going to become a part of your support system on here, it's awesome! You seem to have the right attitude to become a healthier you. You have to learn to love yourself, get the emotional crap out of the way and want to better your life. Something just clicks, and this site keeps you on track! Best of luck to you!
  • hparke
    hparke Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Feel free to add me if you need any support. I've just joined recently and it's been very positive so far. Good luck on your journey!
  • stephaniekendrick
    stephaniekendrick Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a week and a half and love the "stranger" support as well! :) All of the ideas from everyone are wonderful as well and you finally can feel like you're not having to do it all alone. Feel free to add me as a friend for support if you'd like...I'm a busy mom of 2 very busy young boys! :) Good luck to you!
  • bangarangbree
    Options
    I think you're going to enjoy it here :) So many great people and ideas around here! And it's a lot easier to talk to everyone here about weight and stuff than it can be to people you know!
  • exxxtasi
    Options
    HEY! Im a day fiver myself! Are you finding this site as helpful as i am? feel free to add me, always good to have some friends in the same boat!!!
  • apcrf250
    Options
    I just started using MFP and I love it. It encourages me and I like when you click complete at the end of the day it tells you what you should weigh in 5 weeks, Now thats encouraging:)
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! This is a life long struggle for me and now is the time for a fresh start. welcome! add me if you like!
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am new here too and I didn't know how easy calorie counting could be and how helpful.

Good luck!! It's a great place to find support and stay motivated!

Jen
  • fishandcamp
    fishandcamp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You have done a lot of right things in your life and you are a beautiful woman. You know how many times I have lost 50 lbs. Too many to count. The important thing is that I haven't given up and you haven't given up. I too enjoy logging my food and really like how easy it is to use. Keep up the good work and we'll win the battle of the bulge :)