50lbs Gone!!! with pic!

Options
ShaSha620
ShaSha620 Posts: 28 Member
not sure if i'm doing this right but if not just look at my profile picture :) i started seriously trying to lose weight in March of this year. as of a few days ago i have lost a total of 50lbs i still have about 100 to go but i feel so good about myself and what i have accomplished i just had to share!!!

90e44a3f6837c542a585bb0f34c9b2f8916e.jpg

Replies

• mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! I could only look at the profile picture but WOW!!! Great work! Keep at it and you will reach goal weight in no time!
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    that is sooooo awesome you look great omg what a difference congradulations
  • BeginningNoStop
    BeginningNoStop Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    congrats!! you look awesome
  • courtneyswonke0218
    courtneyswonke0218 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! Keep up the good work! :)
  • axis46664
    Options
    Great job! You go girl!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on hitting your goal...hitting a goal is hard and I applaud you!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    What an awesome accomplishment! You look wonderful!
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    not sure if i'm doing this right but if not just look at my profile picture :) i started seriously trying to lose weight in March of this year. as of a few days ago i have lost a total of 50lbs i still have about 100 to go but i feel so good about myself and what i have accomplished i just had to share!!!

http://dakd0cjsv8wfa.cloudfront.net/images/photos/user/2bc6/bc2f/a58f/13ef/c78b/8c6d/2c9a/90e44a3f6837c542a585bb0f34c9b2f8916e.jpg

Congrats on a Job well don! You are amazing and good luck with you continued goal! The link did not work for me. But wanted to let you know you are very inspiring!
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options

Here is your picture. You have to put [ img] before and [ /img] after the link (without the spaces).
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Wow great progress! It is definitely noticeable. Keep it up :D
  • marisas80
    marisas80 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • ShaSha620
    Options
    thank you all so much! i have been keeping it a secret from most of my family, half of them are the type that think they are better than everyone else and one reached out and made a rude and hateful remark to me back in Feb. and it was my breaking point! so i hope to lose another 25 to 30lbs before i have to see them all in november :)
  • ShaSha620
    Options

Here is your picture. You have to put [ img] before and [ /img] after the link (without the spaces).

thank you!! i got it now!!!
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Thank you, you are an inspiration to me. Awesome selfie!
  • 59gi
    59gi Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You are doing great and look great. You should be very proud of your accomplishment.
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - amazing progress
  • PSMTD
    PSMTD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You are doing so incredibly awesome!!!!! Keep it up!
  • KittyxCity
    KittyxCity Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep going :D x
  • kathy6655
    kathy6655 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    We'll done what a difference you must be delighted
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    You should feel very proud of yoursefl that is a major accomplishment!!! Congrats and keep it up!!!!1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!