Weight loss buddies needed!

Options
Do you play roller derby?
Do you need to get ready for a wedding?
Or do you just need some support with losing 10-15 lbs?

Would love some additional support since none of my FB friends are on this site.

-michelanais

Replies

• Lelah77
    Lelah77 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am 1 out of 3 - - I don't have a wedding and I WANT to play Roller Derby. With my kids and my grad school schedule, I just can't commit to a team right now. But as soon as I finish my degree, I am flying down to that arena!!!

I do have about 12 more lbs to lose.

We can be friends and you can regale me with stories of all the calories you burned at the last bout. Are you a blocker or a jammer?
  • 2lovable2miss
    2lovable2miss Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    have 90 pound to lose but Id love to support you in your weight loss!!!
  • melissay28
    melissay28 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have 15-20 to lose
    10th Wedding Anniversary
    Both happening in December
    Not much into roller derby but I used to skate my butt off in middle school!
  • nanagulley
    nanagulley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Nana Gulley. I want to lose 15 lbs. I started this 3 days ago and I do not exercise.:flowerforyou:
  • deeregirl52
    deeregirl52 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello gals looking for some weight loss buddies .my name is Brenda looking to lose some weight .so far i have lose 45 lbs but now i am stuggling.
  • gurdyals
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 42 new to MFP and just started working on loosing some weight at least 20 pounds ( though I'd like to loose 40 pounds ideally ).
    So please feel free to add me as your friend to help each other in reaching goals .
    Regards
    G
  • Susanm82
    Susanm82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Susan, and I am 50 yrs old. I recently gained a bit of weight without even knowing it until I ended up in the ER with chest pains. Turns out my hear t is fine. But I want to lose a total of 52 lbs, that would include the 15 I have recently gained, and the 32 I was hoping to lose this year. I'm a little confused with this site, I put my food in today, and I am under on my calories, but I can't figure out how to include the exercise that I got today.
  • cedarkins
    cedarkins Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    No roller derby or wedding in my future, but I do have some weight that needs to go! Friend request coming your way. :)
  • crazydreamer84
    crazydreamer84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey - New here & also looking to lose 15-20 lbs. Count me in & add me the the list! :smile:
  • tomjinca
    tomjinca Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Need to lose that 20 AGAIN!!! Please add me if you like.

65 yr old male - married long time - 3 kids 9 grandkids love to BIKE!

Have a Blessed Day!

Anybody who reads this - add me for mutual support & encouragement!
  • jcct2014
    jcct2014 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    New here. Working towards losing 25 pounds. Not for a specific event coming up but back in 2005 I got to my goal weight with weight watchers and maintained my weight for several years. The last year and a half I've put on 20 lbs. How? I don't know but oddly enough less eating and less exercising. Since I started my PhD in December 2012 it has been crazy and a more sedentary life (sit at work all day, come home take care of the kids and back on the computer to study). Need to take charge and get back to goal!!!!! Friend requests coming for support.
  • jcct2014
    jcct2014 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    On the home page ("My Home" tab) you have an add food button, and an add exercise button. Alternatively, you can click on the exercise and food tabs. If you are told you are "under" it must be because you clicked "complete this entry" on the food tab which you don't need to do until the day ends (thus the message that you still need more calories for today), but you can still continue to add food. Best of luck.
  • michelanais
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    1 out of 3, sorta.
    Lost about 40 total with about 30 left to go.

Feel free to add me.
  • mimi1jc
    mimi1jc Posts: 2
    Options
    :smile: Hi I am Mimi and I am about 2 weeks on myfitnesspal, I have about 50lbs i want to loses. I would love some support or to be someones support to.
  • mimi1jc
    mimi1jc Posts: 2
    Options
    How did you do it?
  • SwallowInTheOcean
    SwallowInTheOcean Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need some buddies! These last 15 pounds are stubborn
  • deborahgillion55
    deborahgillion55 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. Sometimes you get stuck on a plateau but try to stay focused it will pass. Good luck on your journey. I do have a group called Our journey together if you would like to join. Would love to have you.:drinker:
  • irenemarie73
    irenemarie73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have no FB friends on here and I could really use some support!!! Want to drop 25 lbs
  • Biboudoo
    Options
    Aloha,

I am new, and just started to exercise and eat well. We can support each other to reach our goals. I need to drop 10-20 pounds.