What will be your reward?

Options

Replies

• slummymummy
    slummymummy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I think a night away with my husband will be in order followed by a day of shopping for pretty things in a small size!
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've lost 8.5 lbs and I went and got highlights put back in my hair because I think its deserved !!! Let me tell you, it helped boost my confidence a ton !!! I'm glad I did it :) BUT once I get to my goal weight, honestly that will be enough. Just feeling like me again and being healthy and fit for my babies !!!!
  • Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    Options
    A brand new summer wardrobe plus the ability to take out my box of old summer clothes that I have been saving once the weight goes.
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Mine will be buying a whole new wardrobe for the first time not in a plus size store hopefully christmas next year!
  • starzman2003
    Options
    My reward is a day at the spa.
  • Wandami
    Wandami Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I want to walk into a cute dress boutique in Broadripple and walk away with a pretty handmade sundress.....=0)
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Once I tone up I want to get a bikini. I haven't been swimming let alone worn a swimsuit in more than 15 years!
  • chantelleB23
    Options
    My "reward" when i reach my goal will be a lovely weekend away with my boyfriend, so we can both enjoy the new shape me ;) lol
    Of course i will probably need a shopping spree before that aswell.
  • mom2kgirls
    mom2kgirls Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A transAtlantic cruise! My husband decided to take me on a 3 week trip this spring to celebrate 30 years of marriage. The first part is a cruise, the second part is sightseeeing in northern Europe and he plans for us to be doing a lot of walking. He asked me to consider trying to get a little more fit so we can do more walking. He was so supportive when I told him I worked out today and said "that will make our trip so much more enjoyable if you can keep it up". So a fantastic trip will be my reward- I can see me walking hand in hand with him down cobblestone streets smiling and talking, not huffing and puffing trying to keep up with him. Might sound cheesy, but that picture is keeping me going! It's hard for me to put myself first, but knowing our relationship will be enriched is helping with that motivation!
  • aeragusa
    aeragusa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    To look good and feel comfortable in a bikini *sigh* Hope we get there this summer!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I don't see getting myself anything special. Just knowing that I accomplished my goal will be reward enough.
  • drad81
    drad81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm rewarding myself with a $1500 mountain bike once I get down to half way (206 pounds).

CW 211
    SW 224
    GW 187
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I will be purchasing some vintage clothes! I will also go to the spa and get a massage, mani-pedi, and a hair cut :)
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    About a $1000 worth of new clothes. I am tossing all my other stuff (except maybe a few shirts) and hitting the mall
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    I have mini rewards for each time I meat my monthly goal. For January, I plan to go get my nails done.

For my big goal I'm going to buy new clothes, I only have big clothes. Also, it will be nice to be able to go out and do things with my boyfriend and not get tired. I love hiking so I'll be excited when I can do it easier. Oh, and we are going to Disney World this summer. I'll be happy to be wearing shorts and not look horrible!
  • radarseven
    radarseven Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    A new Kilt.
    If you get this reward, you need to post a picture of yourself in it - for sure!

I agree - photos please! :)
  • gdogg23
    gdogg23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A shirt-less week @ the beach!!!!!!! lol Some jeans as well.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    new clothes!! i don't even want to buy new ones until the ones i have now are falling off. i can't wait for that day!!!
  • shadowofnature
    Options
    I'm going to go get my hair done no matter how much it costs. (Letting it grow for however long it takes to work the weight off, this is a big deal because my hair is super thick!!)
  • snowness
    Options
    My half way reward will be a massage and my reach my goal reward will be the tattoo I've wanted for a couple of years but haven't gotten yet because I'm ashamed to show the area I want it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!