NSV for me today!!

Options
weavernv
weavernv Posts: 1,555 Member
I went to the store to pick up some exercise pants and just for the heck of it picked up some size 8 jeans to try on knowing they probably wouldn't fit... THEY DID!! I literally cried!!! I have gone through all my pants drawers and tossed the 14s and went to the thrift store today... I just knew there was a reason my pants were falling down, but to drop that many sizes... I bought a 10 just a month ago! I knew those were loose too, but another size down? WOW!! YES! I haven't been losing much in weight recently so this is REALLY nice.

So cool.

Replies

• knoelledi
    knoelledi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!
  • carolineat111
    carolineat111 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Woot woot!!
  • mandyosetti
    mandyosetti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • karenj_m
    karenj_m Posts: 215
    Options
    Wow, that's gotta feel great! Good for you. All your hard work is paying off :)

Karen
  • itoperz
    itoperz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on the surprise win! Keep on truckin!
  • dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Great job. I know it may sound shallow but my main motivation to keep my way down is that I love clothes. So I know how it feels to get a pair of jeans that fit great. Congratulations and keep up the fantastic work you are doing :happy:
  • ljacksn3
    ljacksn3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It's always nice to finally see your progress!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOO-HOO!! That is GREAT!!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Great job! I've been buying 12's at the thrift store this week myself. :(
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I know that feeling; although it happened many moons ago. Put on my size 14 work pants one day, and they fell right to my knees. I ended up buying a size 8 and was shocked. Don't care for the way I lost weight though....was going through a divorce and so preoccupied that I didn't even realize I was losing.

Enjoy shopping for a new wardrobe! So happy for you! :happy:
  • kstar0327
    kstar0327 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    swam for 3 hrs thought i would pass out but i did it :D
  • chachadeb
    chachadeb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I went to the store to pick up some exercise pants and just for the heck of it picked up some size 8 jeans to try on knowing they probably wouldn't fit... THEY DID!! I literally cried!!! I have gone through all my pants drawers and tossed the 14s and went to the thrift store today... I just knew there was a reason my pants were falling down, but to drop that many sizes... I bought a 10 just a month ago! I knew those were loose too, but another size down? WOW!! YES! I haven't been losing much in weight recently so this is REALLY nice.

So cool.

Inspiring and congratulations!
  • weavernv
    weavernv Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. i showed off to my best friend today. She couldn't believe that I was a size smaller than her. That's a first. I couldn't believe it either. We enjoyed sushi together tonight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!