200 lbs to lose.

Options
MyFitnessPal seems to be exactly what I was looking for, I'm having trouble finding folks in my situation though. I need to lose 200 lbs. and I'm looking for friends with over 100 lbs. to lose or have successfully lost 100 lbs. or more.

I welcome anyone to my friends list, the more the merrier but if you if you fit the above paragraph, please add me.

Thanks

Replies

• heyjude345
    heyjude345 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm closing in on 100 pounds lost. I am usually very good about filling out my food/exercise diary (except the past week...I've been way sick w/ a sinus infection!). Feel free to add me!
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Here are a couple of groups where you might want to make some connections as well:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/685-knockout-those-pounds

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15651-let-s-lose-100

There may be more, but that's a start.

Best of luck on your journey to health!!
  • LeonXC
    LeonXC Posts: 68
    Options
    Howdy. Sent you a friend invite.
  • SharkysWorldME
    SharkysWorldME Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • Grizzly32
    Options
    Hey. I'm starting my 3rd week of weight loss, and I have over 250 pounds to lose yet. Feel free to add me :)
  • JordanMK_
    JordanMK_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in the same dire situation am trying to lose 180 pounds in a year so I wish you good luck and hope sincerely that you reach your target!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I help you out along the way!
  • KrazyFluffy
    KrazyFluffy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome!
    Still trying to get used to tracking everything i eat.
    Glad the phone app yells at me if i forget to add meals..

Feel free to add me. Im not going for 100 lbs loss. but the more the merrier for me! Always looking for other positive people to helpout!
  • egorre
    egorre Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    sent a request. good luck!
  • TaviRocks
    TaviRocks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here, good luck on your journey!
  • MsDellyssa
    MsDellyssa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 199 lbs, goal weight is 170, but I'm taking it 20 lbs at a time. Not rushing. I'm more focused on getting stronger and active, the weight loss is the icing on my cake so to speak.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today a 100 pound loss. This website is a great place for you.
  • justin1157
    Options
    i recently lost 9 stone was a long hard journey but well worth it plenty of walking was my solution good luck dont give up.
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Work hard enough to get some momentum and you may be surprised at the kind of success you can have. Little steps and little changes all add up and once you find what works for you, you'll be on your way. I'm closing in on 90lbs with an initial goal of 100, but I'm reality I need to lose closer to 120. It's out there for you - you just have to go out there and take it and not let anything stand in your way.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    MyFitnessPal seems to be exactly what I was looking for, I'm having trouble finding folks in my situation though. I need to lose 200 lbs. and I'm looking for friends with over 100 lbs. to lose or have successfully lost 100 lbs. or more.

I welcome anyone to my friends list, the more the merrier but if you if you fit the above paragraph, please add me.

Thanks
    I'm not sure if I'm what you have in mind or not. Here since October, came in at 264 when I started, end goal is 150-170 (depending on how much of that is muscle at that point and how I feel at 170), currently at 212 so another 60 some pounds to go yet.

Add me if you'd like...
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Don't lose heart. I started at 397, and just hit 300 today! Looking forward to being in the 200s by next week! Feel free to add me if you think you're serious about this. Some of my friends on here have already lost 100, some 200! You'll get there!
  • lovesmakinbeads
    Options
    Hey! I have about 75 to lose myself but my husband needs to lose about 200. He had been experiencing some hip/back issues which has stopped his progress. He had been a member before we moved states last year and I know he needs alot of motivation too. Im trying to get him to join tomorrow (just found out about his) but I will have him contact you if you want and you can compare notes. I think we are all in this together :)
  • clbostian
    clbostian Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I didnt lose quite that much but dropped from 260 to 175. 40 inch pants to start now 32's and they are getting loose. Thats even with me bulking back up now. Up to 190 but I can take off my 32's w/o unbuttoning. Just now really getting into the nutrition side, from my experience, I will tell you to concentrate on that the most first and start with simple exercises from your high school football days. Push ups, sit ups, jumpin jacks, and other bodyweight exercises. I eat more food now that im getting into nutrition than when I started because I worried more about exercise and lifting routines and always felt like I was starving. Im looking for more people with common interest so send me a friend request if you want, ill try and help you all I can.
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Don't lose heart. I started at 397, and just hit 300 today! Looking forward to being in the 200s by next week! Feel free to add me if you think you're serious about this. Some of my friends on here have already lost 100, some 200! You'll get there!

Good for you!
  • fortynineandahalf
    Options
    Hi, just joined today. I have 160lbs to lose. Too many years at a desk and not making ME a priority. Turning 50 in 5 months and realising that I must deal with me! This seems a great place for support and motivation. Got a pedometer and aiming for 10,000 steps a day as my excercise (when I lose some I'll add some other activities but want to start feeling good about myself first. Here goes!!