wraps

Options
2»

Replies

• IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    what are some good ideas for vegetarian wraps? Not quinoa , not a huge fan of it to be honest
    I'm not vegetarian but I want some meatless options for work lunches.

thanks !

At a restaurant I used to work at we used to make roasted vegetable wraps with pesto Mayo... They were so good. Veggies included squash, peppers, onions, mushrooms... Whatever was around

Ooooh thank you !
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Cream cheese mixed with a dry ranch seasoning, dice up bell peppers (all colors) and green onions, throw in black olives if you like them.
    Wrap that bad boy up and slice it into pinwheels.
    It's delicious.
    I mean it.
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Deli turkey, butter lettuce, feta cheese, dried cranberries, and a little bit of olive oil mayo. If you've got some left-over calories you're dying to spend add a few strips of bacon.
  • browneyes6082
    browneyes6082 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been really into a 100% whole wheat tortilla with 100 cal pack of tuna salad (the Starkist kind), a quarter cup of romaine hearts, half a tomato, half an avocado, and a few green olives. I've had it everyday for lunch for the past like 4 days now. It's delish!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Homemade pulled buffalo chicken, a slice of reduced fat pepperjack (melted), and a little bit of lite ranch. Throw some fresh veggies on it, and BAM. Buffalo wrap.
  • myrtille87
    myrtille87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    -Chicken breast, avocado, tomato, salad leaves, pesto mayo.

-Home-made hummus, grated carrot, spinach

-Lettuce, red pepper, tomato, feta ("Greek salad wrap")