MY JEANS FIT!!!

Options
aeragusa
aeragusa Posts: 40 Member
And they're comfortable. I would even venture to say I should purchase a belt >_>

It's the small things that make me happy. This is the first sign of weight loss. I refuse to weigh myself for the first month (I really don't want to see that number go up as I undoubtedly gained muscle).

I think I deserve a cookie today *pats self on back*

Next step: The jeans that have been taking up room in my closet for 4 years now because I "grew" out of them :)

Replies

• cross533
    cross533 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go!
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Isn't the best feeling in the world? :happy:
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am anxiously awaiting this step myself!!!!
  • amycrims
    Options
    Ah the best feeling! That happened to be too recently and then I went ahead and threw out my fat jeans- I never EVER want to wear them again.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    way to go. what a coincidence. i fit a pair of jeans today and they fit, comfortably for once in a long long time. thats awesome.
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm still scared to try my old ones on. 5 more lbs I think should do it. Grats on your sucess!
  • SongofJoy57
    SongofJoy57 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am so happy for you. <3
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    COngrats! Little victories- I can't wait to lose enough for all the clothes I grew out of in my closet lol.
  • skinnygirlfreed
    Options
    Way to go!! :)
  • TheFatChronicles
    TheFatChronicles Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel like a little piece of heaven in your day? Congrats on that.
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congrats, no better feeling than loose clothes. I think it's a better indicator of fitness than the scale.
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    WAY to go!! Keep up the good work.
  • giggles724
    giggles724 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    **WOOT!! WOOT!!** (doing the victory dance for you!!)
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Ah the best feeling! That happened to be too recently and then I went ahead and threw out my fat jeans- I never EVER want to wear them again.

I totally agree. Saving them "just in case" is admitting that you might one day go back. If you get rid of them, you don't have a choice. If the weight starts to creep up, you HAVE to lose it....or spend $$ on more clothes. I had absolutely NO problem shedding my larger sizes when I first started losing weight. And I was going through a size every 10 pounds or so.
  • aeragusa
    aeragusa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!!! Can't wait to read about all of your success stories :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!