Weight loss buddys

Options
I aways sabotage my self. I was wondering if anyone would like to buddy up to keep myself an the other people accountable to each other. I have learned in the past that if I am not held accountable I screw up and then give up lol. I am determined not to repeat that that cycle .

Also if you have fitbit we could add each other to see the fit bit activity if the other person. That way I will stay motivated and a accountable. No more hiding/lying about getting exercise in.

Replies

• GlamourVintage
    GlamourVintage Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    We can be weight loss buddies..Add me as a friend. Good luck on your weight loss. :D
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I have two more related questions:

1- so many professionals disagree on how much fluid you should drink. So what are your thoughts? Where do you guys and gal .

2- since no one can agreed in the professional world on how people got sucked into these things. I'm sure thy. One expert said that
  • steveyinasia
    steveyinasia Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I have two more related questions:

1- so many professionals disagree on how much fluid you should drink. So what are your thoughts? Where do you guys and gal .

2- since no one can agreed in the professional world on how people got sucked into these things. I'm sure thy. One expert said that

The simple answer to question 1 is.....More than you are currently drinking.
    Not sure what you are asking in question 2.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Sadly; I haves be no clue what I asking either lol. The lesson from that? Don't go in the Internet after taking your ambien lol.