B Shaped Stomach

Options
Hi!

I'm wondering if any other women out there have a B shaped stomach. Basically a roll above belly button and a roll below and if you've had any success of achieving a flat stomach? I've had it for years and I'm
5'10 roughly. Been plus size for years too. Working on a weight loss yet again for second time in my life after my first pregnancy but the rolls seem to still be there! I know my body type is endomorph but need advice!

Thanks all.

Replies

• mactaffy84
    mactaffy84 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    There was a post about this a little while back; search the forum for it. It seems to be pretty common, if I remember correctly.
  • Shimmysista
    Shimmysista Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have it too, I have lost quite a bit and have toned my stomach but I have spare skin rolls in the same spot the fat used to be. I guess I gotta wait a few years for it to shrink. Surgery is not an option
  • jennhoffmanphoto
    Options
    I don't want to get surgery either. However I also want to feel good about myself. Guess just have to keep going and see what happens!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    If the roll is fat, the goal is to greatly reduce your BF. Unfortunately there's no way to spot tone it, but it is possible to do if you're able to reduce the amount of fat on your body. My biggest issue was my love handles; I would have a bump on my hip, it would curve in, then bump out again on my thighs like a saddle bag. Almost like a B shape too! But now that I'm down 20lbs, they're shrinking, and almost barely noticeable. Keep at it, you can do it. :)
  • jennhoffmanphoto
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement :) congrats to you.
  • jennhoffmanphoto
    Options
    Wondering if because I was pregnant, the fat will still linger because it was stretched?
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Many fat women have rolls of fat. Many more than one huge belly.

They will shrink and disappear if you lose all the weight. It'll take a long, long time, but if you stick with it, it'll happen.

Good luck!
  • jennhoffmanphoto
    Options
    Thank
    You!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Yep - reduce overall fat and it will reduce in size

Check out the pinned post at the top of this forum - so you want a nice stomach or some extra input and advice :flowerforyou:
  • jennhoffmanphoto
    Options
    Can you show me the link?

Yep - reduce overall fat and it will reduce in size

Check out the pinned post at the top of this forum - so you want a nice stomach or some extra input and advice :flowerforyou: