Scale Back Alabama

Options
Melij
Melij Posts: 95 Member
Weighed in today, Scale Back Alabama goal is to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks. You would think that would be very doable, but I've done this several years and have never made it. So, I thought I'd try the forum for a little more encouragement - and tips. I need to lose about 35 total. I welcome input from everyone, but especially from other females in the North Alabama (Huntsville, Madison, Athens) area.
MeliJ

Replies

• newjmf
    newjmf Posts: 78
    Options
    I live in the Mobile, AL area and we weigh in tomorrow. I am really excited! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want. I just posted the new meal plan that I am starting tomorrow.
  • godwint
    Options
    Hi I live in Prattville, AL could use all the support and friends going thru some kind of weight lost program as I am, I have committed on the pd for pd challenge site to lose 20 pds in 16 weeks......let the journey begin...
  • Melij
    Melij Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    HI godwint. Hope your week well. Dietwise I've done really well this week. Not so much on the exercise but I just finished my first day of the Couch to 5k program. I have not been on the scale, don't want the numbers to mess me up. What is pd?