Replies

• Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • badcemom
    badcemom Posts: 50
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! I think that's my dream body!
  • Effalunt
    Effalunt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic, and your pride in your accomplishment shows! Well done.
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bravo- you look gorgeous! Keep up the good work.
  • courtneyswonke0218
    courtneyswonke0218 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You're looking amazing!!!!
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Wow.
    Actually if I would have that body, the only thing I would do is handing the guys over the mop to clean up their own dribble.
    **** the BMI.

Very very jealous.
  • jmcnamar484
    jmcnamar484 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow.
    Actually if I would have that body, the only thing I would do is handing the guys over the mop to clean up their own dribble.
    **** the BMI.

Very very jealous.

LOL. Thanks! And I agree, **** the BMI!
  • mimi1136
    mimi1136 Posts: 12
    Options
    Okay, like everyone's already said you look amazing in your before photo and fantstically amazing in your after photo. You seem genetically blessed with great proportions and firm muscles. I really want to encourage you to continue with weights -- you have the perfect body for resistance training and the more you do, the heavier you go, the leaner you will be. Check out some of the women on this site who've committed to weight training. I can't wait to see where you are in another six months! Congrats! (Oh and people - "your "is possessive; "you're" is you are)

Do you cycle or spin at all? Your tibialis anterior musclesis are thing of beauty!! Wish my legs had that kind of definition.

I do some spinning (maybe 1 time a week) but I've also just been doing a lot of strength training.
  • jmcnamar484
    jmcnamar484 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Okay, like everyone's already said you look amazing in your before photo and fantstically amazing in your after photo. You seem genetically blessed with great proportions and firm muscles. I really want to encourage you to continue with weights -- you have the perfect body for resistance training and the more you do, the heavier you go, the leaner you will be. Check out some of the women on this site who've committed to weight training. I can't wait to see where you are in another six months! Congrats! (Oh and people - "your "is possessive; "you're" is you are)

I definitely will continue with strength training as I believe that is really the reason there is a dramatic difference between the two pics. I've lost weight without doing strength training and the visual difference was not as great. I've actually found that I really love weight lifting! I love getting stronger and stronger each week.
  • cmpnaz
    cmpnaz Posts: 190
    Options
    This is what motivates ... Awesome progress and a truly a beauty even in the before.... In the end it comes down to how we each see ourselves and being our best in our eyes. Keep going strong !
  • lovetolose20
    lovetolose20 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great. So jealous. I only have 20 of my 40 lbs left to lose also. But I definitely don't look like that! You should be so proud!
  • JWCutiePie77
    JWCutiePie77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Your abs and thighs looks amazing..congrats friend
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You have a really nice figure :)
  • tia530
    tia530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Looking great, 20lbs really makes a difference, I've lost 20lbs also & didn't think there was a notable difference but it is; thanks for sharing!
  • bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look great! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • DanielGray73
    DanielGray73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Do you cycle or spin at all? Your tibialis anterior musclesis are thing of beauty!! Wish my legs had that kind of definition.

I do some spinning (maybe 1 time a week) but I've also just been doing a lot of strength training.

It's paying off! Great looking set of pins!
  • SusannaBanana5293
    SusannaBanana5293 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are a beauty in both pictures! Keep up the good work :)
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You have a really lovely figure! Congrats on your success, you look beautiful and I look forward to the update when you reach your goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!