LOOKING FOR ENOURAGING LADY FRIENDS!

Options
Hey guys!
I'm on a mission to get healthy and fit!
I'd love to add some friends so we can uplift and encourage each other!
My diary is open to friends and I'll be logging on daily :)
If you're online often and could use a bit of encouragement then add meee :)
xx Ema

Replies

• Bex2BeSlim
    Options
    Added :flowerforyou:
  • Zuzi80
    Zuzi80 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    so...I'll ask for your friendship :)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love to encourage others. Feel free to add me!
  • Abacorose
    Options
    HI I am also looking for a weight loss buddy. I am looking to loose about 30lbs, I seem to loose wind around halfway and really need and want to make it this time. I prefer a slow steady weight loss than fad dieting. I like food to much to starve my self....

I have three kids 6 and 2, and 17! Its just time to get FIT and healthy like you said.

This is about day 5 on this try, I am aiming for a 2lb a week loss, do you have a plan what are your goals/

Look forward to hearing from you.

Bernadette (Abaco Rose)
  • BPhelps612
    Options
    Hi I am looking to add some friends on here to make sure this go round actually sticks. When I first started I had a goal to lose 60lbs, I was at 220 lbs and it just wasn't a good look for me. I made it down to 175 just by cutting out pop and slowing my intake of fried foods. Needless to say I got comfortable and gained 25 lbs right back. I have started up again and have finally broke past 195lbs- at 190 now. My ultimate goal is to be 165 and toned. All friends will be accepted also if you have a fitbit please add me on there my username is BPhelps. If that doesn't work plz send me a message and I will find you. Thanks.
  • 2thesexydress
    2thesexydress Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am encouraging friend if you want to add me, i am on week 2... I have lost in the first week 7lb and so far on day 2 i have lost 1lb for this 2nd week. xx

I also need to lose around 60lb xx
  • XnnyX
    XnnyX Posts: 8
    Options
    Looking for new friends as well! Anyone feel free to add me! This journey is so much easier when you are not alone
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    lol, the phrase lady friends makes me laugh.
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Awesome:) You can add me I love to keep people motivated