In need of some help!!!

Options
Ok... I workout 2x's a day for 30 min each. (it's the only way I can get an hr in) I watch everything I eat and still nothing. Yes clothes are fitting a lit better but the scale's not budging. I just redid my goals and now I'm suppose to more??? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?? I have my diary public so if anyone can see any tweeking please let me know!!! I would appreicate all help provided. In need of some serious motivational support!! I'm 5ft even and right now weigh 201. I would like to lose about a pound a week. Any help????:indifferent:

Replies

• maaalloryy
    Options
    Try to keep your sodium at about 1,000-1,500mg a day. That should make a big difference on it's own!
  • keepitoff99
    Options
    I looked at your food diary, and I'm no expert, but from what I've been reading on here, you need to be eating all your calories, including exercise ones that are added. I've heard about the body going into starvation mode if you don't as well.

I have found that when I eat all the calories/including those for exercise, the weight has started to come off faster......
    Keep it up. It will start to come off - slow is not a bad thing - measure yourself as well.
    I've also heard that splitting up workouts is good too!!
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Your food diary looks pretty clean to me. I would say stick with it and see if you are on a plateau. Keep up the good work though, dont get discouarged.
  • melissa1977
    melissa1977 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You could switch it up. Like for a week, cut out breads/pasta. Maybe limit your sugar a little more. And yes, be sure you're eating back at least half of your exercise calories. :) Our bodies are funny things. Just remember that you didn't put on all the weight overnight and it won't come off overnight - as much as I know I wish it would! LOL
  • fatmatt2009
    Options
    Dont worry about what the scale is reading. If your working out and hour a day and eating healthy , your doing it right. Your clothes are fitting better , that must make you feel better , Dont let the scale bring you down. Keep up the good work.
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    Do you have a tape measure? Measure your body. If your clothes are fitting better, whether you are losing pounds or not, I'm sure you're losing inches! Don't get discouraged. You're doing fine. :flowerforyou:
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    If I'm looking at your ticker right, you've lost 4 pounds since 1/11. That's pretty awesome! Don't get discouraged now.
  • shortylynn264
    shortylynn264 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Remember that when we gain muscle you do not notice losing on the scale, but if clothes are fitting better believeme it,s working.
    Keep up the good work.
  • naturalval
    Options
    I looked at your food diary too...you are not eating enough! You need to eat not only your alloted calories for the day (the site calculations has figured out how many you need to eat to lose weight), but also most or all of your exercise calories. Otherwise you body goes into starvation mode and hangs on to every ounce of weight it can.

I know it can seem scary and counter-productive to eat all those calories, but trust me (and this site), the science behind it is true and accurate and it will work if you eat properly and the right amount.

I lost 6lbs in my first week on this site and I even went over my alloted (including the exercise ones) calories twice.
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    muscle weights more than fat and takes up less space...so, the scale won't move but the clothes will fit better...your profile looks good...keep up the good work and hang in there kittykat!! :wink:
  • mroberts2702
    mroberts2702 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!! I'm very determined to keep going no matter what! I'm gonna measure 2mrw and see what it says & wait a few weeks and see what happens!