Question about this site for tech savvy

Options
Greenbomb
Greenbomb Posts: 89 Member
Hi- I am NOT tech savvy at all....so I've noticed on some people's posts that they have a cool bar at the bottom showing how much weight they've lost, and it looks like you can personalize it with a photo. How do I do that?

Replies

• ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Go to your "my profile" page. On the right side you should see a "ticker" and under it there will be links that say "add to your site" or "personalize my ticker" - you can start with "personalize my ticker" and it walks you through from there. Then you may have to go to "settings" at the top of the main message board page and choose to then have it actually appear on your forum posts.
  • Ke11er
    Ke11er Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Use the blue bars at the top to get to "my home" and choose profile to go where you need to be to create a ticker :smile:
  • Greenbomb
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • Greenbomb
    Options
    Ok I now want to see if it works...
  • ewhip17
    Options
    Yep - took me a couple of tries but I got it eventually. Be sure to start at the very top by clicking on your user name where it says "Hi Greenbomb....." I'm not 100% sure but I don't think the "my home' page will link you to the ticker - think it has to be your profile page.
  • ewhip17
    Options
    Ok I now want to see if it works...

There it is! :-)
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I want to do this. Thanks for the explanation!