looking to lose 162 pounds

Options
Im a big guy. Always have been my entire life. I am tired of feeling slow and like my life is slowly deteriorating one day at a time.. What I want to do and my plan is, is to lose 162 pounds and get this weight off of me and to keep it off. I feel like I'm losing out on so much in life because of my weight. Time for a change and it's been something that has been a long time coming. I am looking for friends who are doing the same thing.people. Need inspiration and I can also get inspiration from. I ultimately hope that this is the beginning of a new life for me and many friends. It's about doing and not waiting.

Replies

• afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    count me in.....and congrats to you. The hardest step is the one you just took, making a commitment :smile: I know exactly how you feel and made my decision to get serious last year, its hard and there are days when you just want to give up but the road will have a light at the end of it ---promise. Since I got serious, I have lost 80 pounds and feel better than I ever thought I would.....still have bad days, tough days and then there are the GREAT days.........don't give up .....when frustrated or just feel like you've had enough......someone will be here to answer.....to share an experience that maybe similar to yours........hang in there.....you have come to the right place.........:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • lindainprogress
    lindainprogress Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    add me to your team, the first step is the hardest, but it gets easier and more fun with each pound lost. more like, with each pound you tell to hit the road.
  • fortynineandahalf
    Options
    Hi, add me to your team - I joined today and have 160 to lose. I know just how you feel - we can do this!
  • fortynineandahalf
    Options
    Hi, add me to your team - I joined today and have 160 to lose. I know just how you feel - we can do this!