EXCITEMENT I can't contain!

ElizIvory
ElizIvory Posts: 141 Member
I am no where near my goal, but for the first time in as long as I can remember my adult life, I am under 320lbs :)

Went from a XXL that was tight to a proper if not lose XL and 24 to 18 pants, plus the most notorious and hilarious, size 12ish shoe to size 10 :D

To Celebrate I bought myself a new shirt and a pair of adorable boots which I could never find in size 11 or 12 :D

I am so happy and excited.

Also I finally told my husband of 4 years how much I really weighed. He was actually happy and supportive and told me "My god you carry weight well" :) I was always so ashamed of it and I finally just told him.

Replies

• jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Wow!! Congrats. I would rather die than tell anyone (outside my family) how much i weigh.
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS, ELIZIVORY! KUTGW!!!
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Congratulations - you are making great progress! Keep it up!
  • ljpjones
    ljpjones Posts: 49 Member
    Congrats, I can't wait u til I'm there :)
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Fantastic job! You look like you lost a lot more than 50#. I was uncomfortable when my hubs wanted to join mfp cuz then he'd know my weight... but I got over it. I find it interesting that I started at 327# and a size 24 and I didn't fit into an18 until I got to be about 265#' I'm 5'9"' . You've made really great progress, . Keep up the good work!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Congratulations, thats wonderful! Keep up the great work!
  • ElizIvory
    ElizIvory Posts: 141 Member
    Fantastic job! You look like you lost a lot more than 50#. I was uncomfortable when my hubs wanted to join mfp cuz then he'd know my weight... but I got over it. I find it interesting that I started at 327# and a size 24 and I didn't fit into an18 until I got to be about 265#' I'm 5'9"' . You've made really great progress, . Keep up the good work!

Thanks :) I'm closer to 5'10 -5'11 (Haven't really measured my height in a while! ) Unfortunately for me, my highest weight was my wedding!!! I can't wait to renew vows, healthier and hotter. My Husband was amazing when I told him he first was like "no way you dont look that heavy!" and then "I'm so happy you finally broke the final trust barrier and told me every little thing about you!" :D
  • I'm very happy for you! Keep up the good work. I too also wear a size 12 in shoes. I'm hoping mine will shrink as I get closer and closer to goal :). Also, I love your dress in your profile pic! Cute!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Awesome Non-scale Victory! :drinker:
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Awesome Job....
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Congratulations!!!
  • kbeyer23
    kbeyer23 Posts: 88 Member
    Woohoo!! Congrats, that is awesome!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    fantastic!!
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Good for you about telling your husband. For me, the day I told my wonderful husband my deep dark secret, that I weighed 302 pounds was the day I started losing. He was so wonderful, and acted like it was no big deal. It was like I told him the sun was shining. The world did not come to an end. He has been my biggest supporter and it feels good to know that he's proud of me. I hope it's that way for you too.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Fabulous!
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member

Thanks :) I'm closer to 5'10 -5'11 (Haven't really measured my height in a while! ) Unfortunately for me, my highest weight was my wedding!!! I can't wait to renew vows, healthier and hotter. My Husband was amazing when I told him he first was like "no way you dont look that heavy!" and then "I'm so happy you finally broke the final trust barrier and told me every little thing about you!" :D

You guys must be young cause I'm 5'10" and down from 362 to 251 and am in a size 26. Old age spread!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Awesome. Congrats on your progress....
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Congratulations on all your hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!