Does anyone have a ninja food blending system?

Options
Anyone use it?

My husband got me one and it arrived today. Now I'm just trying to think what to do with the single serve cups. Lol

Replies

• Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Yep thats what I use for my daily protein shake. It works great!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Nutri ninja :)
  • aeb09
    aeb09 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Yes absolutely love it. I made smoothies when I ate fruit and things in the single serve cups. Now I use the food processor at least once a week. It's a powerful device and a great investment!
  • CrunchyDad
    CrunchyDad Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    We've used ours mainly to make smoothies, and once to puree some veggies to add to pasta sauce. I was pretty impressed with how well that worked, now just need to find more things I can add pureed vegetables to...
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    i am champing at the bit to get mine, as i want to make cream of broccoli soup, cream of asparagus soup, work much less to make guacamole, and i love eating ice that's crushed into snow. turn cooked beans into bean stuff for burritos, chop vegetables to small pieces for salads, roll ups, etc. make ice, milk, protein powder and cocoa "ice cream" shakes, which isn't so easy with my stick blender. make salsa, make those 40 calorie brownies with the oats more finely chopped. and mash cooked potatoes.

i can't find a ninja system called the "ninja food blending system" - which one did you get?
  • christullos
    Options
    I use mine for non-protein powder protein shakes

Greek yogurt, fruit, milk, ice and a touch of Splenda

It also works great for margaritas, and piña coladas :happy:
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    We just have a Ninja. It came with a bigger, pitcher-like container and a smaller food processor accessory. Mainly we use it to make smoothies with any frozen fruit, greek yogurt, almond milk, whatever. If you have any left over fruit, especially bananas, don't throw them out, peel and toss in the freezer. Then you can toss them in any smoothie.
    My fav is greek yogurt, very ripe frozen bananas and cocoa. It tastes like a.. well duh. a chocolate banana shake. :)
    My daughter in law makes fresh tomato salsa, soups, sauces, etc., with hers.
    We even bought an extra one to take on camping trips. Enjoy!
  • ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I got the Nutribullet (sorry, not trying to hijack......) but I've heard they are very similar.....if you check pinterest, you can find some neat recipes....just check up under "blending" or "juicing" etc......though some of the "juicing" recipes you will likely have to cut in half, or even fourths....esp. if the recipes calls for say, 4 stalks of celery, 3 cucumbers, 2 bananas, 1 apple, and 2 pears .....or some other combination that would not obviously fit into the blender cups ;)

For example, I've used the "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" juice recipes in my bullet, with success when I half the recipe.
    \