A journal of my progress

Options
13»

Replies

• LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! You look smaller and your face is so much thinner. I can certainly tell a difference and you look happier.
  • GoGoGirl1111
    GoGoGirl1111 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job !! Congrats
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    always look forward to your updates! The changes are coming along FLABuLESS!! :-)
  • zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Oh wow !!! very happy for you, you obviously made the right decision, you look wonderful and must feel fantastic !!
  • pcknits
    pcknits Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • nj303
    nj303 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have learned that keeping a food diary, day by day, in my back pocket, is a big help for me. I sit down in the morning and transfer the previous day's food entries. It didn't take long for me to start remembering how many calories were in each entry i.e. Mashed potatoes: 180 cal. etc. I also used a food scale to measure portions when necessary. There again, I've measured mashed potatoes so many times I can put a portion on my plate within 1 or 2 calories without using the scale. Counting calories now has become second nature since I have been at it for a year and 11 months. It's hard to start, but also hard to stop, once you have created the new "counting calories " habit. Good Luck and God Bless. This time you are going to make it!!! Don't give up!
  • IMissMySlimmerMe
    Options
    Wow you look so different. Thank-you so much for sharing and congratulations on such a great journey :)
  • tess77h
    tess77h Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and I bet you feel fantastic! Inspiring.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    So happy for you.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,303 Member
    Options
    you're much smaller… nice work.
  • kbeyer23
    kbeyer23 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow! Loving your transformation so far!

Stories like this keep me motivated. :)
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    What a great idea to keep your journal this way. I can't wait to see the next set of pictures. Good job!
  • xxpipsxx
    xxpipsxx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow well done you can really see it in your face especially, you look so much younger and happier!
  • astroophys
    astroophys Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!! What a transformation!
  • suzyblott
    suzyblott Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!