Another new one:)

Options
Hey everybody!
My name's Jess. I'm 21 years old and have battled my weight my entire life. I've been trying to find a calorie counting site to use (even though my ultimate program I am on is WW, i just like to see how many calories I am eating too!) and my friend Kate recommended this one to me! It's definitely awesome! Anyways, I started my journey at the beginning of the year and I'm down 10 pounds already! I just wanted to say hello and good luck to you all! :)

Replies

• melissarforlife
    melissarforlife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This site really rocks! Its the best one I've seen :) Best wishes you to! Lets all be "losers!"
  • alwaysjessie
    Options
    Thank you so much! I am definitely excited to watch myself and everybody else lose the pounds! =D
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess,

Congratulations on your weight loss! You seem very motivated so I think you will continue to do great! Keep up the good work :)
  • chrystal86
    Options
    hey im also a member of weight watchers i joined dec 31st 2010 . good luck in your journey and im here if you need to talk :)
  • alwaysjessie
    Options
    Thank you, Sam! This is the first year I have felt so motivated. I think it may be from being on complete control. I'm finally on my own. I do the cooking and the grocery shopping. It leaves me feeling really on top since I have control over when I eat and what i eat!
  • alwaysjessie
    Options
    Congrats on the loss so far! Weight Watchers is an excellent program. I've done it before and lost weight. I just kind of didn't track after the first week or two and then ended up gaining weight. It's pretty much gone like that for a few years. I refuse to have this year go like that!
  • Chels21niu
    Options
    Hi, I'm Chelsea. I keep seeing my friend Andy use this site and I thought that i would try it... I just don't know if i will be able to keep up with it. So here is to trying and hoping that I can find some cheer leaders. I have a wedding that i am in April so getting there is my first goal. Hopefully soon i will get some balls and take a before picture...
  • bethy1987
    Options
    Hey there, I am new too! Welcome! Congrats on your weight loss and I am on weight watchers also.
  • AshleyB1183
    Options
    Hi Jess and welcome. I have only been using this website for two weeks and it has helped tremendously. I LOVE it. congrats on your weight loss and keep it up.