hey y'all

Options
I have an on again/off again relationship with My Fitness Pal. I've discovered that being on MFP is the best way to stay on track and accountable to my friends and myself about my health goals. I think I have most of my info in my profile set to public, but just in case: I'm a mom of 2, I work part time in retail, and I want to be in great shape for the next phase of my life! I want to go back to school, but the last time I tried, I had zero energy and burned out after a few semesters. I need a ton of energy so I can be there for my family, but also have time for my studies. I'm looking to lose around 50 pounds, so if anyone wants to add me as a friend, please do so!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Good luck!
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too.....just like you, I'm a mom of 2 only they are teenagers, work a full time and part time job and want to go back to school at night for a degree in nursing......who would've thought at my age (55) I'd want to start all over.....but losing weight has given me alot more than I'd ever hoped for........good luck to you......:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • JoannaKoon
    JoannaKoon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys!
  • wayspo
    Options
    Good luck Jo! I know you can do this!