Lunchables Combination

Options
Anxieux
Anxieux Posts: 275 Member
The package says 340 calories, calories from fat 130, total fat 14 (22%), Sat Fat 6g (30%), Cholest 30mg (10%), Sodium 560mg (23%), Carbs 42g (14%) , Dietary Fiber <1g (4%), Sugars 27g, Protein 11g (17%)

Vit A 4%, Vitamin C 80%, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%,

That's for the entire package.

It contains American Cheese, Turkey, Crackers, Capri Sun, and A reeses peanut butter cup. The question that I'm asking is what is the nutritional value if i took out the cup, since that's what i'm doing. thanks :)

Replies

• nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Lunchables are gross.

That being said, you'll need to look up the nutritional value for the pb cup and subtract that from the totals.
  • sharonnj398
    sharonnj398 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    If it's just a calories in - calories out, that's not a bad choice. The peanut butter cup is 88 calories if it's normal-sized - http://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/generic/reeses-peanut-butter-cup?portionid=25172

I eat a lot of processed foods, but lunch meat is one of the worst for you - it's on a lot of lists of foods to avoid from acne to migraines. Capri Sun is water, high fructose corn syrup and some juice for flavor. This flavor might be one of the better ones since some are 0% Vitamin C.

While I understand the convenience and the portion control, I think making this a regular part of your food selections will not help a long-term goal of lifestyle change (if that's one of your goals). Are you able to find GoPicnic brand lunches in your area? They are not refrigerated, but also don't include a drink. You can find some 100% juice boxes (if you like something fruity with lunch). Target has them on sale frequently 2 for $6 or $7.
  • Anxieux
    Options
    If it's just a calories in - calories out, that's not a bad choice. The peanut butter cup is 88 calories if it's normal-sized - http://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/generic/reeses-peanut-butter-cup?portionid=25172

I eat a lot of processed foods, but lunch meat is one of the worst for you - it's on a lot of lists of foods to avoid from acne to migraines. Capri Sun is water, high fructose corn syrup and some juice for flavor. This flavor might be one of the better ones since some are 0% Vitamin C.

While I understand the convenience and the portion control, I think making this a regular part of your food selections will not help a long-term goal of lifestyle change (if that's one of your goals). Are you able to find GoPicnic brand lunches in your area? They are not refrigerated, but also don't include a drink. You can find some 100% juice boxes (if you like something fruity with lunch). Target has them on sale frequently 2 for $6 or $7.
    Ooo thanks for the recommendation! I should check that out tomorrow when target is open! I appreciate it :)
  • Makterbro
    Makterbro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    It depends on how big the penut butter cup is. If it is standard sized then if you take it out you will be eating 105 less calories.
    Lunchables are gross.

That being said, you'll need to look up the nutritional value for the pb cup and subtract that from the totals.
    Bite your tongue! Luchables are the best! lol
  • Anxieux
    Options

I tried them! they were actually quiet delicious! But expensive! jeebus! 3 dollars for one xD.

@makterbro Yeah they are! I usually just have them to sustain me until my big meal.