Best app/step counter/device?

Options
2»

Replies

• RachelAngel01
    RachelAngel01 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have been using a fitbit for about a month now. The zip works great, and it's only $59.99. The app is super easy to use with MFP.
  • KingstonJack3
    KingstonJack3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had noom as well but it would count while I was in the car
  • ChrisJMellor
    Options
    I am thinking about getting a fitbit.. probably the zip one I'm not sure.. but i read somewhere that if it syncs with mfp you can't add other exercise.

Like I use endomondo and runtastic for specific exercises, is that not compatable with fitbit?

What happens is that you get the step counts from the fitbit and the stats from endomondo (+or any other so really) and they end up getting counted twice.. Which is nice in one sense but not very accurate????

So might be best to link fitbit to endomondo and only endomondo to mfp. This way you only get the counts once. (Or maybe it's the other way round?)
  • Advaya
    Advaya Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Oh, I already have to adjust things because my c25k will report the same run endomondo reports, and sometimes i try out a new app to track and it does it too.. so i'm constantly deleting.. thats not a big deal. I'd just go with the smaller burn.
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit flex, I love it, it keeps me motivated. My partner bought it as part of my christmas pressie, hopefully he will forget by christmas :glasses: lol