Fairly New, Looking for more friends

Options
I lost 30 pounds before getting on MFP, and I was hesitant to start this because I've tried several other calorie counting apps and sites and found them inconvenient and time consuming. After 9 days of MFP, I'm so glad I decided to try it. I love that fact it doubles as a social media site (minus the trolls and negativity). I'd like to add more friends on here, so feel free to add me, especially if you're also a vegetarian. Don't worry though, I have no hate for the meat eaters either. :)

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Thanks for not hating.....I need lots of protein! Feel free to add me.
  • gotonenerveleft
    gotonenerveleft Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Fairly new also. Feel free to add me too.
  • reader2908
    reader2908 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    New here too... just started a week ago although i used the site earlier for calorie counting.
  • KTStepsUp
    KTStepsUp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new here, and am looking for more friends, too! I'm following a low-carb, keto eating plan and it's working for me! I've been doing it for 3 weeks now and feel like I can keep going. My challenges are logging in all of my food, so I'm working on that. I will say that cutting out sugar has helped me a lot!
    I'm looking to support and be supported on mfp. :smile:

54607732.png
  • radimage
    radimage Posts: 99
    Options
    Been here for 2 weeks. Add me, if you wish.

I'm down 1 pound.
  • Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Need encouragement and would love to encourage you.
  • QAPmom
    QAPmom Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Me as well!
  • joannew4
    joannew4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I seem to have got stuck after quite a good start on here. Need a few more friends to help motivate me to keep going. Feel free to add me.