Cyrstal Light?

Options
2»

Replies

• missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I keep a lemon at work and add a slice to my water. You can also buy 100% lime or lemon juice in squeeze bottles at the grocery store. I think it's a healthier alternative to sweetners.
  • samara_334
    samara_334 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    no i havent? where can i get that? I love water but i use cyrstal light when i am cravng somthing different like instead of a soda. but whn i go out to eat i always get water with lemon i could drink that all day.
  • bizybeemom
    bizybeemom Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I vowed to stay away from artificial sweetener, haven't used it for over a year and it's ok. My reason for doing so was just to keep as many chemicals as possible out of my body, in addition it slowly gets you used to less/ no sugary tasting things.
    For my water I use "True Lemon" it's crystallized lemon so it's convenient when you are out and about, they now also have a sweetened version which I have not tried.

OOOOOO, where can I find True Lemon at my store? Sounds yummy!!!
  • Chigirlhere
    Chigirlhere Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If you can't find it at your store (it's hard to find, at mine they have it with all the Crystal Light stuff etc. but it's easily overlooked) I do know they have a website so if you store doesn't stock it you could probably order it online.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I hate water! I use the Nestea Iced Tea singles with sucralose...only 5 calories! Crystal light works in a pinch though.