Success Stories With Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
MEPQ44
MEPQ44 Posts: 19 Member
I am going to start the 30 Day shred tomorrow. Are there any success stories in regards to this particular workout video?

Replies

• bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Do it!!

I am on Day 25 (level 3) and Day 1 I couldnt even do jumping jacks for 30 seconds. I was SO unfit.

I stupidly didnt measure myself but all my clothes are much loser but more importantly I feel so much! I can now do things I never thought possible until Level 1 Day 5 when I realised I could do it and I wasnt actually going to die. That seemed to be the turning point for me.

Cant recommend it highly enough. I'm sure there is a September support group out there but the group I was with are starting the 6 weeks 6 pack Jillian Michaels thing tomorrow (although I still have 5 days to go of 30 DS as well as starting that. Eek!) and we are very supportive, you are welcome to join us if you'd like! (Its the same sort of workout)

:smile:
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love it. I just started my third time through yesterday. I did the 30 day shred the first time back in mid April and it made a huge difference in my strength and fitness. I have tried other programs but I keep coming back to this one. It's short, only 20 minutes, and you can make it harder by using heavier weights.
    This time through I am going for 8 and 12 lbs dumbbells. First time was 3 and 5s.
  • irisheyes321
    irisheyes321 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started this morning.Ill send you a friend request and we can do it together :smile:

Iam planning to do the 30 day shred and also combine hip hop abs.

I only found out about the programme last night (sad I know LOL) and the results that people have gotten are great.

Hopefully I will be one of those.

Liz.
  • MEPQ44
    MEPQ44 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the comments! I'm so excited to start the shred that I just might start this afternoon!
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Go for it!

The sooner you start the sooner you will embrace the awesomeness of it (or something!?!)

And when you think you cant do it - keep going. All of a sudden you will feel a difference.

Good luck!
  • Zenexercise
    Zenexercise Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I want to star too! How do I get in the group?
  • irisheyes321
    irisheyes321 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi I spotted a 30 day shred group that was starting for Sept but for the life of me I cant find it today.

If anyone can find a link to it could ye post it here :smile:

If not we can allways check in here everyday and lets get busy sorry but I have been listening to Sean T for nearly a month now lol.

AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

Liz.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    YES. It was a huge HUGE success for me, because doing her bodyweight work laid a foundation for me to start lifting heavy. I had zero strength and I needed those burpees, lunges, squats, etc, to build some small muscle mass. Do it. It gets easier and you can progress - and that's what it's all about!
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Started today! This is my second go around the first time I only lasted 4 or 5 days because the jumping jacks and jump rope hurt my knees, I replaced it with vigorous hula hooping. I'm also running so I don't need the cardio aspect as much as the strength.
  • AllieLosingIt
    AllieLosingIt Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of success stories, search something like "show me ur 30 day shred results" and "ultimate 30 day shred results" and you'll find the threads. They're truly inspiring.

There's also a group, someone above me mentioned. I happen to have just joined it because I'm starting today so I have the link bookmarked:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/23070-30-day-shred-september-2014
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!