Is this really me?!

Options

Replies

• kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My daughter made a side by side so I could see it better. Then she shared it on her facebook and wrote this:

"I'm so proud of my moms weight loss. She is such an inspiration to me. I love you." - this coming from my 15 year old daughter makes my heart swell.

10644446_830528273647580_732776053972773547_n_zpsa861dcdc.jpg
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation, congratulations! Awesome work!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation! You are also obviously setting a great example for your daughter :) You are amazing!
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!!
  • PB91765
    PB91765 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Impressive and inspirational. Way to go!!! Congratulations!!!
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I appreciate all the support I get from MFP peeps. :flowerforyou:
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job!! :)
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Your arms are not disgusting! You look amazing! :-)
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • alfonsinarosinsky
    alfonsinarosinsky Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    you look great. Your arms don't look disgusting. Maybe to you but they look fine to me. Great job!
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress :) really well done x x
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration!
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing, you look fantastic :wink:
  • morn1ngstarr
    morn1ngstarr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow,, Look at you! Your doing fantastic! Congrats!
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Please stop using the word 'disgusting' when refering to yourself. You worked your booty off to lose this weight and woman, you look fantastic!!! Say that to the mirror. "Woman, you lookin so much better!" And mean it. When you put those negative words out there, you eventually begin to believe them. You mentioned a daughter in your post... That young lady is looking to YOU for her own self-esteem.

You look great! Congrads!
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Please stop using the word 'disgusting' when refering to yourself. You worked your booty off to lose this weight and woman, you look fantastic!!! Say that to the mirror. "Woman, you lookin so much better!" And mean it. When you put those negative words out there, you eventually begin to believe them. You mentioned a daughter in your post... That young lady is looking to YOU for her own self-esteem.

You look great! Congrats!

This! The world will do enough to put you down. Don't call yourself disgusting. Even just looking at yourself in the mirror and telling yourself that you look great and have accomplished so much can do a lot to help your mindset. Besides, I don't see anything wrong with your arms. You might have some extra skin, but I definitely can't see it. They just look like arms.
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You do not look disgusting at all! You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
    Keep going!
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep at it, and if you start lifting, you might even get your arms to a point you are happy with without surgery. I have been lifting for almost two years, and I can see the difference. When i hit my "goal" I still had the fat ring at the elbow, that has been slowly moving up the arm. I still have wings but I figure as I continue to lose fat, and start building muscle, hanging fat will disappear as well.

Keep going, you are doing great!