Replies

• quzly
    quzly Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Gamer! Throw me in. :)
  • CanaryNoire
    CanaryNoire Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Gamer, comic and sci-fi nerd here. Let the adding begin.
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    As a fellow nerd & geek, I've added you. :)
  • Neykoll
    Neykoll Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nerd, geek, techie; take your pick.
    I sent you a request as well as some of the people who posted before me (if I missed you feel free to add me, I was rather random about it!)
  • jillshadow
    jillshadow Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Fellow nerd here! I love it all - Sci-fi, gaming, fantasy,anime,comic books... and I love all kinds of tech.
  • doozerbob
    doozerbob Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fellow geek here! Love anime, gaming, reading fantasy and sci-fi,binge watching netflix series. basically, I have no life lol. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sci Fi enthusiast here, Dr Who, Torchwood, FarScape, Star Trek, Battle Star etc. Currently contemplating joining a gym to continue getting in shape and to build muscle. Feel free to add me
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Not really a gamer but I am a Doctor Who/ Lord of the Rings/ GoT/ Star Wars girl.
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hey! love nerds <3 Add me!
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Define "nerdy"

I had to break it to my 7 year old that she's sort of a Trekkie.

My almost 10 year old likes to put curses from Harry Potter on her sister.

I want a dancing baby Groot for my desk.

I have to threaten my kids to do chores or they get no Doctor Who episode before bed.

I answer questions with "42".

DH is the unix/linux geek. He loathes the term nerd and prefers geek as he feels "nerd" has the pocket protector and broken glasses stigma associated with it.......

Oh and we totally play Borderlands 2 together. :D
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    WELCOME MY NERDY FAMILY :)

it was weird 2 weeks ago when i posted the topic not many replied and while i was out shopping with my wife my phone blew up with friend requests on here :)

anyone know if theres any good active groups for us nerds to hang out in
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I was a geek before it was cool to be a geek. That's all I'm going to say. :wink:
  • JennyJiggle
    JennyJiggle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Right here :love:

Maybe retro as a SNES devotee but more recently Borderlands/Bioshock addict. Also partial to one too many tv shows and a bit of crochet.

Anyone welcome to add :)
  • TheCactus
    Options
    Anime, video games, Deadpool!, fantasy, sci fi, a mild amount of Dr. Who, and board games!
    Add me up Scotty
  • africanmasq
    Options
    I play WoW and read and write fantasy, not to mention my extensive knowledge of made-up languages, so I'm pretty sure that qualifies ;) Add me if you like!
  • AuroraD82
    AuroraD82 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I was recently wondering if a Sontaran wore my sunglasses when I picked 'em up this morning from the kids room! Add me if you get it! I just started on here myself, and have various interests, the nerdy like included.
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    More of a geek than a nerd, but it doesn't matter :) I could use someone on my friends list to help keep me motivated! Adding you!
  • camorganart
    camorganart Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a nerd. Computer programmer, former band kid, professional illustrator making fantasy comics.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    There are more nerds than non nerds now. :laugh:
  • africanmasq
    Options
    There are more nerds than non nerds now. :laugh:

Or it's less stigmatized now so we're all coming out of the wardrobe, so to speak :P