Diet buddies needed! Happy Loosing :)

Options
Hello,
My name is Soheil (31yr) and I'm here to stop dieting and start eating healthy. I have about 40-50 lbs to loose. I'm looking for serious friends who are here to enjoy this amazing journey to health and relaxation with me. I'm tired of being over weight (FAT, lol) and I KNOW DIETING DOESNT WORK (JC, Hydroxycut, Slim Fast...)
Dieting (learning how to eat proper) is a long and sweet journey. Who's up for it?
Cheers,
Soheil

Replies

• radimage
    radimage Posts: 99
    Options
    I'm serious!
  • clemkc
    clemkc Posts: 1
    Options
    I will be your buddy :)
  • AntwoneWalters
    AntwoneWalters Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You support me and I'll support you.
  • mandyosetti
    mandyosetti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log in everyday!
  • sutschek111
    Options
    I will be your weight loss buddy!! I am in it to WIN it!! :bigsmile:
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    please google PALEO..it has worked wonders for me...in the last 3 months.....

it is a very healthy way of eating....
  • sadcowlovestoeat
    Options
    I am very serious too!
  • sadcowlovestoeat
    Options
    Hiya, I am also looking to loose some weight but I am doing the 5:2 in order to improve my long term health too...
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Sending friend rq. ???? Lets do this!!
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    sending friend request looking for a long term plan that will get me where i want to be and stay there!! help is always needed feel free for anyone to add me too...
  • kcabrera2170
    Options
    hello! im kiara am a mother of a two year old, looking for buddies to help me motivated i was going to do a gastric sleeve and my date is nov 17, still not sure i want to lose weight healthy for my daughter! please add
  • KateDegnan
    KateDegnan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm serious about losing weight. I have about 90 more pounds to go. I log in everyday. Feel free to add me
  • CupcakesMom2
    CupcakesMom2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Very into eating healthy while I'm losing weight. Feel free to add me.
  • MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm serious about losing weight, got 50lb to go! Feel free to add me :)
  • debivan13
    Options
    Hi my name is Debbie I am very serious about losing weight so let's do this together,
  • Celestethecat
    Options
    I'm Celeste, and I want to lose the weight too! My mom was diagnosed with diabetes, and I don't want that to happen to me in 40 years.

I like weight lifting and am getting stronger, but I need to get my eating under control.

Friend me, especially if you're struggling with emotional eating. Maybe we can help each other!
  • Tvilhauer76
    Tvilhauer76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there. :) I am serious but struggling. Looking for support and help staying motivated.
  • rebekahjbrown
    Options
    I am just starting my journey but I am on board with you. : p
  • casnil
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to the site, and interested in meeting people to help me along with my goal of losing 50lbs. My boyfriend and I recently got pregnant, so my weight loss goal is not necessarily restricted to a time-limit, however, I think setting the ball in motion for leading a more active lifestyle, and making better eating choices will help greatly for after our baby is born. Thanks, and looking forward to using this site!
  • pdunville
    pdunville Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me - I'm looking for some dedicated friends! :)