I'm a binge eater NOT having breakfast helping

Options
2»

Replies

• itsfatum
    itsfatum Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You are NOT your problems. You just have problems.
  • Lose_It_Leo
    Lose_It_Leo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've have bouts of major binging episodes. I know it's been mentioned: Intermittent Fasting... but there is the One-Day diet that is apparently effective. You fast for 22 hours and then when you do it you have 2 hours in which to eat what the hell you want. Turns out that the quantity sorts itself out in the end... after all our stomachs can only hold so much. Calorie counting during this time is optional but might be a good idea if your binges are over what would be the maintenance for your body for the day. Of course, having one meal also means you can pretty much have those high-claorie foods you might have been craving without to worry abut the guilt of over-eating and gaining.
  • RHachicho
    RHachicho Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I am the opposite. If I miss a meal my change of binging goes up. Whenever I think of binging I think naah don't do that just think in a few hours you will be able to eat again and it will be good and all to plan. No sense messing with the plan. Then I go do something else. I rely on those regular meals to keep me honest.
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I just have a cup of tea in the morning before work, if I do eat breakfast I'll be hungry by 10am and just think about food all day..
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I just make my diary private so that I don't get any weird comments from my friends list.

Dear sakuya3834 - may I humbly suggest that if you have *anyone* making "weird comments" about your honesty, then they are not safe friends and should be deleted. No one is forcing you to be friends with these people. You should never hide yourself because of a couple of jerks. If you do, then you're living to please others and not yourself, which isn't healthy for you. You deserve to be free to be yourself, to be honest, and to receive encouragement and real, safe accountability. Don't let anyone steal that from you.

Well said, I agree.