ISO virtual workout buddies!

Options
At the moment I'm working on Jillian Michaels: 6 week six-pack abs, and I would love some friendly motivation on my page! We could cheer each other on and keep track of each other's progress. Just add me! ????

A little about me: The name is Cally. 24 years old. Married to my love, Shane. 3 beautiful girls, two of which occupy our home and another only in our hearts. Trying to lose the belly flab, and gain a little self confidence. I am not only working out, but I'm eating better as well. Need to be around for a long time for my precious girls. I work out using youtube workout videos during my girls' naptime. LOL. Mainly the BeFit channel. Trying to talk the other half into paying for a gym membership as well. He is also stepping onto the diet train, but has yet to do a workout, so we'll see.

Tell me about yourself and what you're working on right now! Then feel free to send me a friend request!

Replies

• ArcheryKat1984
    ArcheryKat1984 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi

Friend request sent,

I'm starting insanity today and would love the extra motivation,

I'm 30, trying very to get slim and fit, usually fall off the wagon after 2 weeks, so a online kick up the backside would be great.

Kat,
  • Serenity711
    Serenity711 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat! I hope to see good results from your workout! I would love to try something like insanity in the future, but since I am breastfeeding I am trying to stay away from workouts that are too vigorous. I can't wait to see how you do! ????