Is this enough time between eating and dancing

Options
Hi ,I have a quick question ,I have to eat regularly now as per instructions from GP and hospital. So I must eat something no less than every 3-4 hours.Plus within an hour of waking.I work out between 2-4pm.I have lunch between 12-1pm usually no more than 270 cals.Wholegrain rice/vegies and tuna.Is 90mins enough time to digest.Last week I was working out and had some .pain I had to stop.Very uncomfortable. Im not sure how long before my session Id eaten, but I knew this was the reason.I cant work out any other time of day.And I must stick to this eating plan.Ive always only eaten after workouts.I used to only drink coffee till after this time.Advise please...??

Replies

• lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Eating 90mins before exercise is fine.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I have a light snack within 45 min of class or workouts (light snack meaning a yogurt/hard boiled egg/natural valley protein bar).

I don't eat right when I walk into the gym- but it's different for different people and what they are going for when they work out.

If you're just walking- it's probably not going to matter- if you're going running- it'll matter more- if you're going to weight lift- you probably don't want it immediately but it's not so serious as running- you have to figure it out. People can't tell you what's best for you- only what works for them and then you gotta keep in mind what kind of workouts they are doing.
  • NewAngel35
    NewAngel35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanks