Anyone want to do 30 day Shred in September?

Options

Replies

• Flips37
    Flips37 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    L1D1 in the books! :)
  • fishernd
    fishernd Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    L1D1 done. Jillian kicked my butt and then some. I struggled through most of the exercises with weights (my fault because I only have 8 pound dumbbells!). Hoping to be able to do the entire 20 minutes without stopping by D10.
  • BauerPower245
    BauerPower245 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
  • kasney
    kasney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Crushed it, ok maybe not but I did it and I was not crushed :)
  • juneduggan1981
    juneduggan1981 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I done day 1 of 30 day shred again today LOL and I am going to attempt to do it for the rest of the month or until 28th Sept at least as I go on holiday 29th Sept x
  • sarahunderwood1
    Options
    Done mine too! Never tried a challenge like this before so not sure how it will go, but so up for trying this! Have a feeling I'm going to ache tomorrow...
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I made us a group so we can chit-chat and post and goof off, and not have to just run this thread dry. I'll go through and add the people on the thread. If you get an invite...that's why! Happy shredding.
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Okay i'm in. how does the group work? Will we friend each other or is it a private group or continue on this thread? Sorry for all the questions.

Made a group. Sent the invites today. :)
  • AllieLosingIt
    AllieLosingIt Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just started this morning! Day 1, Level 1 done! I'd love to be added to the group though! :)
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I just saw this post and what perfect timing! I am going to sign off and go get shredded! Add me to the group please!! :flowerforyou:
  • ksears23
    ksears23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Starting today also!
  • mrstaylor0602
    Options
    I'm in! add me to the group please
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'm I just dug my copy out and am going to start it today would love to join the group too please!
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I made us a group so we can chit-chat and post and goof off, and not have to just run this thread dry. I'll go through and add the people on the thread. If you get an invite...that's why! Happy shredding.

Thank you for setting this up!
  • jcct2014
    jcct2014 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 1 down, 29 to go :)
  • valknight08
    Options
    I plan to start this tonight! bought the dvd last month, but only did a couple days and fell off track :-/
  • ssseattle
    ssseattle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've never gotten past level 1.
  • theforgery
    theforgery Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just started Level 1 today (ouch)
  • chague1985
    chague1985 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! Can I join the group too?