Introducing myself

Options
Hi,
I've used mfp for some time now and although it has worked for me I never stick with it long enough.
I'd like to lose about 20 ish pounds or so. I believe I need friends that are also using mfp and hopefully that will keep me more motivated! Doing this all by myself gets very boring (for me anyhow).
Thank you,
Nancy

Replies

• Serenitynow29
    Serenitynow29 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request.
  • buckymac
    buckymac Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I agree - doing it by yourself is no fun. I lost 5 lbs and went away for the weekend and came back, since that time I've not motivated. So - here we go again. 59 3/4 - have absolutely no health issues of which I'm very thankful for, but do need to lose 20 lbs so I can play with my new grandson easier. any support is appreciated. Somehow just knowing others are in my same boat-helps. I'm not in this alone. God Bless.
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm Jennifer. I'm on here every day, and my diary is open. Sending a friend request.
  • ncpalmer2
    ncpalmer2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks to you. I added you all to my friends. I really appreciate it.
  • ncpalmer2
    ncpalmer2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for writing! I do just what you said you do. And not being motivated enough is my enemy! So I am hopeful we can help each other. I'd like to add you as my friend if that's ok?
  • radimage
    Options
    I'm on here every day, several times a day for motivation. Add me if you want to.

Scott