Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post your last meal...

Replies

• Special K Honey & Nuts with Semi-Skimmed milk and a glass of No Added Sugar Blackcurrent and Apple squash.
  • coffee and a granola bar
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    A bowl of cinnamon spice oatmeal with 1 tbsp of peanut butter and half a scoop of chocolate protein powder mixed in!

Yummy! Only 335 calories and 20 grams of protein!
  • Quadruple cheese burger and a gallon of icecream
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    My breakfast this morning...leftover risotto (Chardonnay, mushrooms & Gruyere...mmmm) and smoked chicken thighs...
  • 2 cups milk, 1 frozen banana, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 scoop protein powder in a blender, 1 tsp coffee and a dash of cinnamon. Yup, I live dangerously.
  • Green smoothie at 6am.. About to do a bowl of veggie chilli for lunch
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Old fashioned oatmeal with a scoop of protein powder, a tad of Almond milk and some blackberries mixed in.
  • pre-workout
    protein granola bar

Post workout:
    Egg whites with onions and peppers
    cup of low calorie jell-o pudding (double chocolate)
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Quest
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    This is boring because it was breakfast. 4 oz plain Greek yogurt, quick oats, a chopped peach with skin, cinnamon, some ground flaxseed. Cup of almond flavored coffee with half n' half.
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Chocolate protein shake this morning to try to lose the weight from a weekend filled with barbeque, potatoes, sweets, and too much wine. Back on program today.
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    my daily breakfast-- four eggs - fried this morning but usually scrambled
  • Squid4TRX
    Squid4TRX Posts: 645 Member
    Oatmeal with Truvia and a cup of black coffee.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Two very berry muffins.
  • ajnb88
    ajnb88 Posts: 339 Member
    Turkey mince, black olives, red onion, bread roll, and tabasco sauce.
  • christinazaia
    christinazaia Posts: 135 Member
    tortilla with spinach, chicken and marble cheese
  • rh091
    rh091 Posts: 100 Member
    My last meal was breakfast, I had 1 serving of Liberte Strawberry Greek Yogurt, with Qia Superfood Chia, Buckwheat and Hemp dry cereal mix and half a banana.
  • chriscolh
    chriscolh Posts: 127 Member
    shredded sweet pork salad with lots of lettuce, pico de gallo, black beans, tomatillo cilantro dressing, and cilantro lime rice. Side of chips and black bean/corn salsa. Oh, so good. Sometimes you've just gotta satisfy that craving! On the plus side, I passed on the cheese and dessert and drank water. Baby steps!
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Tuna sweetcorn mayo pasta