New FRIENDS!! PLEASE!!

Options
HI!! I am from MICHIGAN.. I have been on here for a year and lost my first 25 lbs but recently fell off the wagon for about a month. I feel that I didn't have as much support as I did in the beginning. I started to eat terribly and give up on workouts. I would like new friends. I never added guys because I felt like they didn't appeal to me online. & It didn't really seem right working out with guys. But I am open for anyone this time around who will be very supportive and motivating in hopes to help me lose the last 15 pounds. After that I will only be toning!! YEAH!! So close to my goals but I need lots of help still. So feel free to post something about yourself and we will go from there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Msbarnes91
    Msbarnes91 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am glad you came back to MFP. I started in DEC 2012, but I fell off at the beginning of this year. I totally agree on having a support system and having MFP to help guide you through your journey. Hopefully we can become MFP and encourage each other!!!
  • lozzyhunxx
    lozzyhunxx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I have a similar problem. I have been ok in my weight loss journey so far (without much support), but I can definitely feel myself lacking motivation as the days go by.

I also have no friends as I was too embarrassed to add anyone! But now, I am open to any new friends :smile:
  • Vic8893
    Vic8893 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Victoria and I'm from Long Island (NY). I feel as though I am in the same boat as the rest of you. I don't have a lot of support to loose weight and that becomes a problem. I also recently fell off the wagon for the last few months. I feel ready to get back on the wagon and get this weight loss journey started again!

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • BeardedYoung
    BeardedYoung Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I was doing great at the beginning and lost 15lbs, then I had family visiting for 2 weeks and went into an almost month long spiral where I gained back 3lbs rather than losing. Trying to get back on track, love having new friends to encourage and be encouraged by.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I remain confused about your stance on guys.
  • Reprocess
    Reprocess Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Boys suck!
  • BeardedYoung
    BeardedYoung Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I remain confused about your stance on guys.

Ahhh I missed that part.... totally understand
  • Prayforya
    Prayforya Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I too am getting back on track!
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am originally from Michigan. I am now in Italy so out timezones are a little off, but feel free to add me!!
  • seamandi
    seamandi Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm the kind of person who's motivation stems from supporting and motivating others, so I absolutely have fallen in love with this site since joining just 10 days ago. I lost 30 lbs prior to joining, and was starting to lose the drive, but having all of the wonderful people on MFP to interact with who can relate is so fantastic! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I only added girls the whole time I've ever been on MFP. I joined it at first to kind of get away from Facebook and focus on myself, and have support of only girl friends. I am married and wasn't sure how my husband would feel about me having guys on here especially guys who work out. Kind of confusing but now I am open for having all kinds of support and see how that goes. I don't feel its that big of a deal anymore :) It's okay to see how guys might help motivate and support me! And see if I am helpful to them as well. Does that make any sense!?
  • pennyk54166
    pennyk54166 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am in WI. Feel free to add me. It's hard to stay motivated every single day. That's what MFP friends are for!!
  • roundy22
    roundy22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm from Michigan as well and I am also getting closer to my goals! Feel free to add me :)
  • sutschek111
    Options
    I will be a supportive friend!! I am from Illinois and I am on my third week of my life change and on MFP!

Happy Losing!

Robin
  • IMissMySlimmerMe
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me if you want a supportive mpf from the uk. I'm just starting out using the community side of things but it seems to be working already so would love to be friends.
  • ljpjones
    ljpjones Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've came back after being off for awhile, sent you a friend request. I'm trying to be much more active on here this time, so anyone else can add me also. Definitely need the motivation .
  • ursoutherngal
    ursoutherngal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi , I started back in Aug. But felt myself losing interest quick , but I didn't have the support from my family. I now have their support to continue on with my journey but its hard to get motivated again since they are already slim figured. Please help me stay on track and focused.
  • apreza98
    Options
    Hey Guys I'm also new here I would really appreciate if I could get a kind of support group going here. :happy:
  • River_L
    River_L Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hiya I just started with MFP and I am loving it so far. I would like to support you and find some friends to cheer me on.
  • Can_Change_Natalie
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I fell of track after my holiday and getting back in to it now and would love some new friends