Current progress.

Options
Hi all. I originally posted my progress in the Got Abs thread and soon realised that I was trespassing (that and being the wrong gender!) so I deleted my post. Anyway, I'm pleased today that I can finally see some ab definition just start poking through. My pic is from 2010 (left) and from today (right)

PhotoGrid_1409508540183.jpg

Replies

• kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Excellent job - congratulations!!
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow Great Job!!!
  • moijo6
    moijo6 Posts: 121
    Options
    Inspirational transformation !:smile:
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • keithmustloseweight
    Options
    noice m80
  • candidcamster
    candidcamster Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Whoa way to go champ! You look awesome!
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Nice improvement!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very nice job.
  • wjelly
    wjelly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Looking good, very well done there is a lot of hard work gone into this.
  • ff1L
    ff1L Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    well done mate!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! What kind of regime have you used? While I have lost a lot of weight I still look similar to your before picture and I want to get to more like your after picture.
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    Options
    Fantastic!! What kind of regime have you used? While I have lost a lot of weight I still look similar to your before picture and I want to get to more like your after picture.

Thanks, my regime is as follows:

For cutting, I follow a Full Body Programme 3 times a week and have 2 cardio days.

For bulking, I do a Monday - Upper, Tuesday - Lower, Wednesday - cardio, Thursday - Upper, Friday - Lower - weekend rest.

As far as food is concerned, logging on here is a Godsend! I try to eat as clean as possible, Lean protein, unrefned carbs, avoiding foods that are high in fat and sodium.

I've calculated my daily cals via TDEE using this site: http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

I'm on a cut at the moment, a quite aggressive one, hence why my current calories are only 1900. As of late October, I'll be bulking again, so I'll be consuming in the region of 2700-3000 cals.

To sum up - eat hard (but clean!) train harder!
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

For cutting, I follow a Full Body Programme 3 times a week and have 2 cardio days.

For bulking, I do a Monday - Upper, Tuesday - Lower, Wednesday - cardio, Thursday - Upper, Friday - Lower - weekend rest.

As far as food is concerned, logging on here is a Godsend! I try to eat as clean as possible, Lean protein, unrefned carbs, avoiding foods that are high in fat and sodium.

I've calculated my daily cals via TDEE using this site: http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

I'm on a cut at the moment, a quite aggressive one, hence why my current calories are only 1900. As of late October, I'll be bulking again, so I'll be consuming in the region of 2700-3000 cals.

And I imagine, run outside without a shirt to get tan could be included too.

Great progress!
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    Options

And I imagine, run outside without a shirt to get tan could be included too.

Great progress!

We've actually had a summer in the UK for the past two years! You've got to make the most, haven't you!?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!