Day 1 of the rest of my life...

Options
Hello! Im brand new to Myfitnesspal, literally still remembering the password I entered to log in here. Im a fun loving, free spirited young diva! Im excited to begin my new weightloss journey and with much anticipation I hope that this time, after years of yo-yo dieting, I can find the strength to not just want to lose weight, but CHANGE my LIFESTYLE. I want to be a healthier, happier, more confident person and I`v loved so many people in my lives I am ready to start loving myself! Cant wait to gain my support system. Im really cool and would love to help others on their journey as well. Lets talk!!

-Bj <3

Replies

• xyril
    xyril Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're gonna be addicted soon to this site :D Feel free to add me to your friends for support.
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    welcome and i agree with xyril . i love your optimism , with that attitude you're gonna get there in no time hun. A big welcome and *hugz*
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Welcome here. And all the best on your journey. :smile:
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • diablohoney
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome :)

It is a really addictive site isn't it? I've found it to be so helpful and welcoming.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Lisa x
  • lisa_lotte
    Options
    Welome!!!

I only joined this site 5 days ago and am already hooked :-)

Enjoy!!

Lisa
  • PE169
    PE169 Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome. I have been a member for ages but only seriously started two weeks ago. 1.5lb loss so far. i feel better wwithin myself having changed my diet and increase my weekly exercise. Everyone is really friendly and supportive so stay positive and with determination we will all achieve.