Day 1 of the rest of my life...

Brittany_Jane
Brittany_Jane Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! Im brand new to Myfitnesspal, literally still remembering the password I entered to log in here. Im a fun loving, free spirited young diva! Im excited to begin my new weightloss journey and with much anticipation I hope that this time, after years of yo-yo dieting, I can find the strength to not just want to lose weight, but CHANGE my LIFESTYLE. I want to be a healthier, happier, more confident person and I`v loved so many people in my lives I am ready to start loving myself! Cant wait to gain my support system. Im really cool and would love to help others on their journey as well. Lets talk!!

-Bj <3

Replies

• xyril
    xyril Posts: 80 Member
    Welcome! You're gonna be addicted soon to this site :D Feel free to add me to your friends for support.
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    welcome and i agree with xyril . i love your optimism , with that attitude you're gonna get there in no time hun. A big welcome and *hugz*
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Welcome here. And all the best on your journey. :smile:
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Welcome!
  • Hey there! Welcome :)

It is a really addictive site isn't it? I've found it to be so helpful and welcoming.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Lisa x
  • Welome!!!

I only joined this site 5 days ago and am already hooked :-)

Enjoy!!

Lisa
  • PE169
    PE169 Posts: 12
    Welcome. I have been a member for ages but only seriously started two weeks ago. 1.5lb loss so far. i feel better wwithin myself having changed my diet and increase my weekly exercise. Everyone is really friendly and supportive so stay positive and with determination we will all achieve.
This discussion has been closed.