Sacramento weight loss buddy!

Options
Hi. I'm looking for a weight loss buddy in the West Sacramento/Sacramento area. I have about 40 pounds to lose l, and I'm looking for someone along the same lines. I would like to meet up with each other at least once a week or every other week where we weigh ourselves and discuss our progress (positive and negative). I want to create a strong feeling of accountability for each other. I'm interested in somethin long-term, so even after the weight is lost, we continue to work together to learn how to properly maintain our target weight. If possibly, it would be great to get a small group together for this and create a support system for each other.

Replies

• Legallybrown444
    Options
    Are you still looking for a weight loss buddy? I am also in Sacramento and need to lose about 30 lbs.

I workout in the mornings downtown but looking for other activities that promote a healthy lifestyle.
  • crodriq1
    Options
    Hi - I live in West Sacramento and I would love to find someone to work out with. My best friend and former work out partner has decided to take a break from working out and now I am far less motivated than I used to be :( When I do workout, I usually go to the Howe Ave or Natomas California Family Fitness, but I would be open to going to other CFF locations or working out outside of the gym. I am free on the weekends and in the evenings. If either of you are still looking for a work out buddy let me know.
  • Smith_jessica1889
    Options
    I am in the Natomas area & also looking for a fitness partner.