trying to get re motivated

Options
I have been on for a while and I lost 40lb but got bogged down and put 10 back on. now i'm trying to get re energized
the friends I have has helped me and I don't want to sound like they stopped they still help but hoping more helps to get my assh moving

Replies

• vikkiec12
    vikkiec12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in the same position, I lost about 35lbs then put 8 back on over the summer! Really trying to get back into it. Feel free to add :)
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on daily
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lisa, I'm trying to lose 32 pounds..if you need any motivation feel free to add me.I'm on daily. Btw I'm 43 years young ! We can do this !!!:smile::glasses:
  • mroo2014
    mroo2014 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! I'm 2 months in, 18lbs down with around 40lbs to go... oh and I'm all about the inspirational quotes and paying things forward :bigsmile:
  • Heathr2742140
    Options
    I lost 54 & gained back 22. It happens. As long as we just don't give up permanently, right? Feel free to add me :)
  • CrzyBtyful
    CrzyBtyful Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose weight for as long as I can remember! My highest weight was 230 and now my lowest I've been was 183. Currently, I am at 189. I jump on and off the band wagon all the time and it is SO frustrating. I go to the gym and I try really hard to eat healthy and it seems like no matter what I do I'm never going to get any smaller. Does anyone have any ideas or tips to how I can stick with it and not get discouraged?
  • CountryBabe75
    CountryBabe75 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me. I lost 50, gained 20 back. It sucks! Feel free to add me!