The Daily Thread....what's up with you today!

Options
Good Monday Morning, everyone! It's MONDAY! Which happens to be weigh in day for me. And...I lost 6.6 pounds! WhooHooo!

Today, for me, I'll continue to refine my eating habits. I'll be on the bike for a while, then it's office work for much of the day. Tonight, I've got a gig so it's a work night for me.

I'd like to give a Monday Morning challenge today. Smile and say hello to someone you don't know. Maybe it's someone at the gas station...or grocery...or in your office, school, or factory. Just do it.....at let us know how it makes you feel!

Happy Monday everyone!

Replies

• emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    HEY!

Monday means a dreary day in the office for me! Still I've had a fantastically romantic weekend with hubs and I'm very refreshed and ready to take whatever Monday throws at me by the horns.

Also the sun is shining today, its still cold but we have brightness :D

Have a great day!
  • forthefab5
    forthefab5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on the great weigh in!

I read this post after I completed your Monday challenge... I made a new friend at our communal gym downstairs this evening and we've planned to meet same time tomorrow :)

Have a great week!
  • SongofJoy57
    SongofJoy57 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Rick! I am so happy for you.

As for me, I jumped out of bed, and did Walk Away the Pounds for Abs - 1 mile in 15 minutes . . . I was not awake until my legs had trudged a half a mile . . . lol
    What a way to wake up . . . I will most likely do it again or more when I come in this evening. (I hate to exercise, but would rather be doing something to make a difference in the way my home looks etc . . . I have got to start thinking different!)

I am a community college librarian . . . so I will go in at 8, and get off at 5 today.

I accept your suggestion . . . it is a grand one . . . Take Care & Blessings!
  • lillmssy
    Options
    At work.....again. My Friday is tomorrow :) then two days off. My son has a basketball game tonight. That is all that is on my plate today.
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    Brilliant stuff with the weigh in!
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weigh-in! I'm safely at work, after battling the snow!) until around 5, and I have to go to the post office. Tonight is yoga and cleaning.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    hmm Im a stay at home mom so my monday is going to be painting play dough candyland lol
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning!
    I plan on getting back on track with eating NO JUNK SNACKS and drinking more water. I workout tonight at the gym and plan on pushing myself more...I feel so much better when I do :laugh:

I hope everyone has a great blessed day!!

Mary
  • BunnyDVP
    BunnyDVP Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I accept your challenge. Off to get a new cell phone this a.m. (lost mine sometime after Wed last week and did not discover it until yesterday). Then off to doctor's office to get a prescription straight. After that on to pharmacy to get it filled. I won't make it to gym this morning. I am feeling a little light headed. I might get nurse to check my blood pressure while in doctor's office. Tonight my daughter, brother, cousin and I plan to meet for dinner and the take the Ghost Tour of a local mansion here in town. I am looking forward to it. I have seen the house but this is the only time of the year that people are allowed to actually walk in the tunnel beneath the house that stretches all the way to the river. Tunnel is large enough for a horse and carriage to pass through. We are told that is how supplies were brought from boats on the river to the house.

Hope everyone has a good day.